Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

!wanted! Is200 Headlights

crazy-dee

as titled ladies and gents,

in need for some headlights soon as poss please.... ( i missed out on a set waiting for payday :( )

if possiable some where local in the greather manchester area would be great can collect right away.

Cash waiting....

in need for some headlights soon as poss please.... ( i missed out on a set waiting for payday :( )

if possiable some where local in the greather manchester area would be great can collect right away.

Cash waiting....

Hi mate,

I'm guessing it was you that had second dibs on the lights tony had for sale. Sorry you missed out to me but I can tell you where you will be able to get some. Noticed you're in manchester, A1 Jap spares in failsworth have got a car coming in at the start of next week. Its been rear ended and the lights are available. Most of the front end is already unfortunatly spoken for by myself but if you give them a ring I'm sure they may be able to sort something out. They're always on the lookout for rear end damaged IS200's due to the demand for front end parts so I dont think you'll have a problem getting the lights from them. Give them a ring...0161 682 2221

Cash waiting....

Hi mate,

I'm guessing it was you that had second dibs on the lights tony had for sale. Sorry you missed out to me but I can tell you where you will be able to get some. Noticed you're in manchester, A1 Jap spares in failsworth have got a car coming in at the start of next week. Its been rear ended and the lights are available. Most of the front end is already unfortunatly spoken for by myself but if you give them a ring I'm sure they may be able to sort something out. They're always on the lookout for rear end damaged IS200's due to the demand for front end parts so I dont think you'll have a problem getting the lights from them. Give them a ring...0161 682 2221

thanx for that info pal, i shall bare it in mind and give them a call .