Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Lysholm Supercharger

Hi all....

Well my car goes to Steve on the 10th november for the Lysholm supercharger install......

Will post pictures and all the data possible for the project...... High hopes!!

Along with the s/c will be fitting.....

TTE coilovers

Prolex manifold

HKS silent high power

TTE intercooler

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all....

Well my car goes to Steve on the 10th november for the Lysholm supercharger install......

TTE coilovers

Prolex manifold

HKS silent high power

TTE intercooler

Might just see you mate, as the 10th is one of my days off :D unless thay wanting me to work overtime :duh:

Hi all....

TTE coilovers

Prolex manifold

HKS silent high power

TTE intercooler

Might just see you mate, as the 10th is one of my days off :D unless thay wanting me to work overtime :duh:

Cool....well guess ill be seeing you there then!

Yeah, pretty sure it is that intercooler... we´ll see what it comes out like with the TTE.... afterall... it is just the start! :winky:

sounds good mate, make sure u have dyno before and after though. keep the critics quiet that way. lol.

Well to be honest doubt it will be dyno´d before being s/c as ill be driving over from France directly to Steve.... but i mean its standard... and although every engine might be slighty different in how it performs.. i honestly cant see a major dispute to the performance (or lack of... but hoping NOT the case) being down to the engine. But im new to this so maybe im way off the mark! :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
update

Clutch is there.............Blitz MD guages there...........JUN LFW on way>>>>>>>>>Greddy pillar pod on way.....................TTE coilovers delivered............HKS FCD there

So that just leaves a few things like the HKS exhaust, manifold....ooh and of course the car! :whistling:

God the 10th November seems sooooo far away....

update

Clutch is there.............Blitz MD guages there...........JUN LFW on way>>>>>>>>>Greddy pillar pod on way.....................TTE coilovers delivered............HKS FCD there

So that just leaves a few things like the HKS exhaust, manifold....ooh and of course the car! :whistling:

They are there as well.................just the car we need :whistling:

going for black silicon hoses and cradle that OK ?

update

They are there as well.................just the car we need :whistling:

going for black silicon hoses and cradle that OK ?

Cool....

Yeah, black is fine with me.... stealth is the theme! :whistling:

You're in very safe hands with Steve, it's a long drive from London but very very worth it IMO.

Tom lives in France............................. :whistling:

Thanks guys... ive 110% confidence in steve and dave....

Really cant wait for it to get started..

And yeah.. i wish i was in london.. haha.. coming from Toulouse... so... its abit of a drive :crybaby:

But im sure ill have one HUGE smile on my face on the drive back to France when its finished...

:winky:

• 3 weeks later...

With only 2 days to go before i start my journey from France to Charlesworth in manchester to get the Lysholm supercharger from Prolex-uk fitted I thought Id give my shopping list...

Lysholm supercharger..

TTE Intercooler..

Prolex-uk 6-2-1 manifold

HKS FCD...

TTE Coilovers..

HKS silent exhaust..

Helix Organic clutch..

JUN lightweight flywheel..

C-one anti-roll bars..

Rear TRD strut brace..

Blitz mirror gauges.. (boost and EGT)

Pillar pod..

If ive left anything out ill update it later as im struggling to keep track of all ive bought... Prolex-uk were extremely helpful from the time i contacted them, deciding what s/c we were going to use right up to all the questions I had (and i had ALOT!!) and really put the kit together for me... as modding is very new territory for me. Thanks for all your time! It doesnt help that im in France now, so organising it all had to be done by email as it was the only realistic way of putting it all together, arranging garage dates etc... Your inbox wont be so full when the project is finished... but you'll have to put up with it for a little longer im afraid... :whistling:

Gord has kindly volunteered to help with getting info and pics back to the thread for me as ive to go back home to work! So thanks alot for this Gord!

Fingers crossed that it'll all be a great success and another option for IS200 owners!

With only 2 days to go before i start my journey from France to Charlesworth in manchester to get the Lysholm supercharger from Prolex-uk fitted I thought Id give my shopping list...

Lysholm supercharger..

TTE Intercooler..

Prolex-uk 6-2-1 manifold

HKS FCD...

TTE Coilovers..

HKS silent exhaust..

Helix Organic clutch..

JUN lightweight flywheel..

C-one anti-roll bars..

Rear TRD strut brace..

Blitz mirror gauges.. (boost and EGT)

Pillar pod..

If ive left anything out ill update it later as im struggling to keep track of all ive bought... Prolex-uk were extremely helpful from the time i contacted them, deciding what s/c we were going to use right up to all the questions I had (and i had ALOT!!) and really put the kit together for me... as modding is very new territory for me. Thanks for all our time. It doesnt help that im in France now, so organising it all had to be done by email as it was the only realistic way of putting it all together, arranging garage dates etc... Your inbox wont be so full when the project is finished... but you'll have to put up with it for a little longer im afraid... :whistling:

Gord has kindly volunteered to help with getting info and pics back to the thread for me as ive to go back home to work! So thanks alot for this Gord!

Fingers crossed that it'll all be a great success and another option for IS200 owners!

Sounds brilliant & I'm excited for you mate lol..

That's a lot of modifications you're going for, you will not recognize your car when it is all fitted :) Is your car registered in France or in UK?

I'll take a few pics as well mate, Fingers crossed for you as well.

Stav

Thanks for that Stav.. much appreciated...

Cheers Chris...

Am really hoping i wont recognise it yemgi!!

Its still UK registered at the moment... im just working here.. but thinking maybe one day it will be french registered....

Have a safe trip over mate and look forward to seeing the progress and i might even pop up for a nosey if i get chance :D

Cheers Aztec, yeah cool...

Hopefully ill be over for some meets... when i can.. when all (for now) is finished ...France aint THAT far away... even if i am there...

You're in very safe hands with Steve, it's a long drive from London but very very worth it IMO.

Tom lives in France............................. :whistling:

I was talking about myself & how far I'd travel if the work was very good as an example Dave :tomato:

Sounds like it will be a transformed car after the work, when you are coming back down through Kent

on your way back to France, please let me know as I'd love to take a look at it :D

Have a safe trip over mate and look forward to seeing the progress and i might even pop up for a nosey if i get chance :D

Im meeting Tom on sunday night Chris, at the hotel he is staying in, not far from Steve's Garage, if you intrested in a little mini meet ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links