Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Lysholm Supercharger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could well be up for this too :D should my car be back from repairs in time :(, was told it's a 2day repair so no courtesy car took it in at 8am on Tues and not getting it back till Friday, now I'm not being funny and my maths isn't that great but that's 4 days to me!

Sounds like a mini-meet on the cards @ WIM :D

Sounds great to me....

A chance to put faces on a few people from here!

My first meet.... what a special occasion... not sure ill want to stop for very long though having just collected it .... :winky:

Well had a bit of a chat & drink with Tom last night, he took his car to Charlesworth today, i then took Tom & gf to Manchester Airport for the flight back to France :D

Just back now....

Thanks alot for that Gord... much appreciated... and a nice sample of some power from your track winning car!! :whistling:

Was an busy weekend... and looking forward to seeing the pictures.... santa came early at charlesworth! :D

Well had a bit of a chat & drink with Tom last night, he took his car to Charlesworth today, i then took Tom & gf to Manchester Airport for the flight back to France :D

Just back now....

Thanks alot for that Gord... much appreciated... and a nice sample of some power from your track winning car!! :whistling:

Was an busy weekend... and looking forward to seeing the pictures.... santa came early at charlesworth! :D

Sorry i never made it up to see you mate, maybe see you next time your over :D

Awe, no worries...

Will be back over soon enough... if your round can meet up for a drink or that....

Be good to see your motor mate as its another Aztec fire :D

will have to see when you pick it up mate and maybe if i can meet up with you on your way down to WIM or something?

Awe, no worries...

Will be back over soon enough... if your round can meet up for a drink or that....

will have to see when you pick it up mate and maybe if i can meet up with you on your way down to WIM or something?

Yeah cool... Will keep you informed of my movements as im not sure exactly yet as to when ill be leaving charlesworth etc... but have an appointment at wim on sat. 22nd... so kinda working around that...

Getting the aztec fire resprayed when the s/c is finished.. :) not changing the colour obviously.... ;)

Awe, no worries...

Yeah cool... Will keep you informed of my movements as im not sure exactly yet as to when ill be leaving charlesworth etc... but have an appointment at wim on sat. 22nd... so kinda working around that...

Getting the aztec fire resprayed when the s/c is finished.. :) not changing the colour obviously.... ;)

Steves hoping to get most of it done this week....................

Been working last 2 days, will have chance tomorrow day, as working thur & fri night :o

Well dont go out of your way Gord... Only if you can .... nights are just s**t!!

But much appreciated if you can... Any news on how Steve is getting on??

Or do you Dave??