Is200 Lysholm Supercharger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys....

Great to see some pics of my car... though strange to see it ripped apart.... haha..

THANKS ALOT GORD.......... really.....

I like the charger in black... 1st time ive seen it actually.... again... ive total confidence in Charlesworth... results speak for themselves right.. actions speak louder than words and all that... and theres plenty on here with 110% success stories.... :winky:

And of course the quality parts i got from Dave at Prolex combined with Charlesworth will hopefully make this project a success also.

Am dying to see the performance... and having never been in a supercharged lexus of any kind... ive no idea what to expect..

And of course the quality parts i got from Dave at Prolex combined with Charlesworth will hopefully make this project a success also.

Am dying to see the performance also... and having never been in a supercharged lexus of any kind... ive no idea what to expect..

A bloody big grin :lol:

Looks like Steve's cracking on with it mate, I see you've gone for the TTE coilovers, they give nice ride mate got them on mine :D

Going to be a big change when you pick it up with the handling and more power, you'll have a sore face when you get home after all the smiling you'll be doing :D

Looks like Steve's cracking on with it mate, I see you've gone for the TTE coilovers, they give nice ride mate got them on mine :D

Going to be a big change when you pick it up with the handling and more power, you'll have a sore face when you get home after all the smiling you'll be doing :D

haha..

Really hoping i will be.. and then a trip to WIM to finish it all off before i go home..

Steve certainly is moving on it.. great to see! :winky:

Glad all is going well for you mate.

Looks like a great bit of kit you have there.

Keep that smile on your face :D :D

Bet you cant wait for a drive in the finished charged Lex

Cheers mole..

Im dying to be able to drive it... and finally have a charged lexus...

:winky:

Just a quick update...

Been a few issues with the fitting of the s/c so a custom plate is being made for the charger, so wont be finished this week as will take a while for the plate to be made up.. size, shape, etc....

Probably looking at a couple of weeks now for completion... as def dont want to rush it especially with having a VERY long drive home.. doubt anyone will be all that keen in towing my car from France.... :whistling:

Just a quick update...

Been a few issues with the fitting of the s/c so a custom plate is being made for the charger, so wont be finished this week as will take a while for the plate to be made up.. size, shape, etc....

Probably looking at a couple of weeks now for completion... as def dont want to rush it especially with having a VERY long drive home.. doubt anyone will be all that keen in towing my car from France.... :whistling:

Was up with Steve yesterday Cho, Stav and Raj was also there :D

I know how upset/angry Steve was last week, when he found out all the parts for the supercharger was not in the box :angry:

Just a quick update...

I know how upset/angry Steve was last week, when he found out all the parts for the supercharger was not in the box :angry:

Awe cool...i believe its like a lexus garage at the mo...

i know these things happen... the imprtant thing is finding a solution rather than worrying about what didnt happen... and with a solution having been found rapidly, am looking forward... ;) Hows the car looking then Gord??

Just a quick update...

Awe cool...i believe its like a lexus garage at the mo...

i know these things happen... the imprtant thing is finding a solution rather than worrying about what didnt happen... and with a solution having been found rapidly, am looking forward... ;) Hows the car looking then Gord??

All the parts you seen (Simon working on fitting gauges) are now fitted, still waiting for your other parts to arrive :D

Cheers mole..

A charged Aztec Fire Lex wish I had one of them :whistling:

Oh I will have on Friday :winky:

But not with the same amount of kit that you are putting on :lol: :lol:

Cheers mole..

A charged Aztec Fire Lex wish I had one of them :whistling:

Oh I will have on Friday :winky:

But not with the same amount of kit that you are putting on :lol: :lol:

Great news mole.. best of luck with the fitting party... though try keep them away from the beer until your car is sounding sweet!! ;)

I think you´ll see its hard to stop once you start modding.. i wanted minimum when i started... boy how thats changed.

Just some more info...

Been speaking to Dave from Prolex-UK and decided im going to get his NEW Big Valve Head fitted on my

IS200 which should be done around Easter next year. :winky:

Cant get enough of this modding....

So hopefully, with the s/c almost complete we'll get started organising this...

Will also suit N/A cars...looks like exhaust valve can be 1 mm larger (which is a lot)

Heads will also be ported & polished

Also will have the 2.2 stroker kit ready about the same time which should be a beast (comes with uprated rods & pistons)

For 2010 will be a new intake manifold with throttle bodies

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links