Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Selling Advice And Help

Anees

Going to meet here:

http://www.viamichelin.com/b2b2c/gbr/dyn/c...=1&ie=utf-8

Natwest branch open 10am - 3pm on a Saturday. :D

Anees

It's past 3 o'clock and we haven't heard from him. Shall we call the police... :eerrrmm: :ph34r::phone: :iraqi-info-minister:

Sunday is the day now man........

Not sure what is going on with picking people up however. Just going to give the Yaris a clean :P

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to meet here:

Anees

It's past 3 o'clock and we haven't heard from him. Shall we call the police... :eerrrmm: :ph34r::phone: :iraqi-info-minister:

Not sure what is going on with picking people up however. Just going to give the Yaris a clean :P

Neil and Chris, if you still wanting to come along ? text me later, as im at work and can ring you back, we wil be driving down the M6 :D

Neil and Chris, if you still wanting to come along ? text me later, as im at work and can ring you back, we wil be driving down the M6 :D

Yeah, Gord is the man with the directions - I just follow Sat Nav! :lol:

Just blinged up the beast!

smalleryaris.jpg

:whistling: :whistling:

Just blinged up the beast!

smalleryaris.jpg

:whistling: :whistling:

Phhhhoooaaarrrrr!!! Too sexy, I need a tissue!

If you told me she was this stunning I would have taken her right from the start..!

Oh well, too late - I await tomorrows results.... :shifty:

Going to meet here:

Anees

i'll be coming with you guys if thats ok? should be a bit of fun :whistling: just got to find somewhere safe to leave my car and meet you guys :D

Thanks for all the support everyone..............what a club!

Off we go - Gord is meeting at my house at 6.45am (good thing its Ramadan so I am up anyway) then off to pick up Neil and Chris and then we go to meet Elga! :D

Better get some sleep.............

Anees

Thanks for all the support everyone..............what a club!

Off we go - Gord is meeting at my house at 6.45am (good thing its Ramadan so I am up anyway) then off to pick up Neil and Chris and then we go to meet Elga! :D

Better get some sleep.............

Anees

Sleep whats that :o

I hope they're all right. It was mighty foggy down here this morning, and Birmingham M5 is usually worse when fog about!. Getting better now, but they are probably past me by now, even slowed by fog. (Should have hung off a bridge with a banner?) :unsure:

:o :o

Thank goodness for LOC!!!!!! :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

In a bit of a state here, so sorry if this sounds odd - in a bit of shock.

Gord and I set off and met Neil(Iceman67) and Chris(AztecBandit) at Neils place. It was a good drive down to the Exeter Services where we were going to meet the buyer. Gord and Neil were in the BMW so much quicker and got there before us and did a scout of the area. They saw that the Red Scenic we were supposed to be meeting the buyer in was parked. It had a white transit van parked nearby with dark tinted front windows.

Neil and Gord rang Chris and I and told use to look out for the transit. We entered the services and I deliberately reverse parked the car into the space so were could make a quick get away in case things got nasty.

I waited in the car and kept it locked until I saw a lady come to the drivers window. She said hello and said she was here about the car. I asked her if she had anyone with her? She said just her partner who was in the Scenic. Chris and I opened the doors and stepped out. I talked her through the car and she seemed happy with it. We then heard a voice from the Scenic call her away. She just went and sat in the car and her partner came over. He said how much are we after for the car. I said that we had agreed £2500 with a £500 deposit, so £2000 is the remaining balance that we want in cash. He said the car was not as described and wanted to lower the price. I said the £2000 was already agreed. Just then the doors to the white transit opened and about 4 big tall men came out and her partner said "we will take what we are "f***king given and be greatful". Thankfully the car was still open so Chris and I just quickly got in either side of the Yaris and locked the doors. The group of men started shouting at us to get out of the car. At this point Gord and Neil had seen what was going on and came rushing over. Both had er........foreign objects on them and told the guys to "**** off". The group of 4 basically said they were taking the car, but Neil said no way and told them that if they wanted the car they had to deal with him first. The four of the men (seemed eastern-european) then started to attack Gord and Neil. But Gord swung his bat a few times and Neil with his bear hands just threw them against the car and beat the "s**t" of of them. Chris and I in the meantime had driven away at this point and came back to help out Neil and Gord, but they were not having any problem - Neil easpecially had no problem dealing with them. Someone had called the police and when they came apparently the group are some kind of well known car jacking group. We had a lucky espace then.........

The police were still at an loss as to why exactly they wanted a Yaris Verso???? :shutit: :crybaby:

A picture of Neil's handywork: :o (Glad he was on my side!)

BlackEyeSmall.jpg

Much thanks to Neil, Gord and Chris for the backup.

EDIT: JOKE

We are pulling your leg. Everything was fine! Sorry for any distress! :D :blush:

OMG!! That is unbelievable! :o

I really didn't trust this in the first place, but am shocked we were all absolutely spot on. I'm so happy you all went down as a group, and that you had some serious muscle there to sort it out.......

I've got to say you were really sensible about the whole thing, especially the BMW scout car going ahead to scope out the area before you arrived.........I am so completely and utterly shocked, can't believe it................

I don't think they wanted a Yaris Verso particularly, probably go for whatever they can get and blanket reply to as many cars they can on autotrader and the like, and then see who turns up.

Big respect to all of you for taking them on and doing the rest of the country a favour taking them off the streets (hopefully), perhaps LOC should start it's own vigilante police force...............I'll have to make sure to give all you guys a ring if I'm ever selling a car.............

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links