AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
johnboy

Loc Christmas Party

Sadly, I won't be able to make this. :crybaby:

Oh no :crybaby: I was looking forward to catching up with you :sad:

I've been out breaking some arms & hopefully we hopefully be able to add Thom, Fargo, Merrie, Fidgits & Aido to the list of attendees - and if they don't well .... I'll do their kneecaps so they have a good excuse :lol:

I've been out breaking some arms & hopefully we hopefully be able to add Thom, Fargo, Merrie, Fidgits & Aido to the list of attendees - and if they don't well .... I'll do their kneecaps so they have a good excuse :lol:

but is Santa going to be there? :lol:

violence talks doesnt it janey

Yep ... just been brushing up on my 'keyboard warrior' status :whistling:

Definately....told him the reindeer gets it if he doesn't show :winky:

santa doesnt exist didnt your mommy tell you chris :tomato:

violence talks doesnt it janey

Yep ... just been brushing up on my 'keyboard warrior' status :whistling:

sounds painfull

santa doesnt exist didnt your mommy tell you chris :tomato:

Dont believe you mate :crybaby: My mummy says he'll be coming again this year but wont have much in his sack :whistling::lol:

Due to the recession :crybaby: :D

@ John.......

Can we have a addy for deposits to go to please & I'll send over ours & Tony's :D

Please could those who will be attending this party, please send me a pm with the following info.....

Your name

How many will be attending

And if you need a hotel room.

It is £15.00 per person for the deposit to start with, i will let you all know when the rest is needed once i hear from the hotel, could you all have a look at the menu posted in this thread, and decide what you would like to eat, i dont need to know this until we pay the final balance.

Thanks

John

Is there a Macdonalds anywhere near by as I may need to pop there while you lot eat if I make it over :P

Please could those who will be attending this party, please send me a pm with the following info.....

Your name

How many will be attending

And if you need a hotel room.

It is £15.00 per person for the deposit to start with, i will let you all know when the rest is needed once i hear from the hotel, could you all have a look at the menu posted in this thread, and decide what you would like to eat, i dont need to know this until we pay the final balance.

Thanks

John

Piad............paid even

Is there a Macdonalds anywhere near by as I may need to pop there while you lot eat if I make it over :P

Yes, there are a few McDonalds in central Milton Keynes, shouldn't be a problem.

I need to know asap please, and pay the deposits this week. I will find out how many spaces are still available tomorrow (tuesday) and let you all know.

I need to know asap please, and pay the deposits this week. I will find out how many spaces are still available tomorrow (tuesday) and let you all know.

Ok John i'll let you know later what i'll be doing mate :D

spaces are very limited for this now, if you want to go, you need to let me know asap, and i will try and get you in, its not a definite you will get in though.

John