Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 V8 Into My Is200

MeMo

Looks awesome mate! Great work!

Are you gonna be at jae this year? Would to come and have a wee nosey :lol:

Hi mate, Thanks, and yea i will be at JAE this year B)

Lovin the new vid, car sounds awesome!lol

Cool what stand you gonna be on so i can come say hi? :winky:

OJC :winky: B)

OJC :winky: B)

Never heard of them!lol

But i ll find you! B)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys did some work on the car today, fitted the BOV and got the RPM to work, i then got all the wires put back in place.

Heres a video of the 1st IS200 V8 Turbo in the world :whistling: well im 99% sure it is.....

That sounds awesome! Bet you can't wait to get it on the road now mate as that's going to be a right torquey beast :D

yea can not wait mate, its been along time comeing :blush: but i got there in the end :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, well i started painting the car at the weekend, i have done it satin black for now, as i dont have the time or cash to take it somewhere to get done befor JAE, and it will have to do for now :)

any way here are some pic,s of it,

paint001.jpg

paint004.jpg

paint002.jpg

paint005.jpg

paint007.jpg

paint009.jpg

paint014.jpg

paint011.jpg

Thats what colour im gonna do mine u bugger Lol

Looks good mate, need something along the bottom of that bumper though

Hi mate, i was going to do it matt black but when i went to get the paint they had run out of matt black, so i got satin/black its hard to paint in satin as it comes out patchy if you dont cover it well, like i did lol.....its not to bad and it will do for now.....and yea i have something for the bottom of the bumper, you will see in time :winky:

• 2 weeks later...
Just stumbled upon this thread. Very cool conversion B) Looks like a lot of hard work is about to pay off & be thoroughly enjoyed.

Hi mate, yea its been hard at times, roll on the weekend and will enjoy it very much :)

Thanks

Hi bud, did you fit the Supra box in the end or stuck with your standard box??? I have scanned through thread and have probably missed it! Great build!!

I'm doing 2 projects at the mo! I'll be posting pics as and when!

I'm looking to use IS 6 speed (straight or v6 which one) on both V8's! Does anyone do conversion kits for these?? Is this combo ok?

I'm reading so much info on thesed swaps that my head is spinninng LOL!!!!!

Cheers in advance, Pete

Hi bud, did you fit the Supra box in the end or stuck with your standard box??? I have scanned through thread and have probably missed it! Great build!!

I'm doing 2 projects at the mo! I'll be posting pics as and when!

I'm looking to use IS 6 speed (straight or v6 which one) on both V8's! Does anyone do conversion kits for these?? Is this combo ok?

I'm reading so much info on thesed swaps that my head is spinninng LOL!!!!!

Cheers in advance, Pete

only conversion kit to mate a manual gearbox to a v8 is the thor motorsport kit for the r154 as far as i know.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links