Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Night Ace Cafe London

LexusIS200Sam

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not been to a meet in ages... i'll try come along after work... Hopefully the rush hour traffic wont put me in too much of a bad mood! :tsktsk:

Wicked Derek, be nice to see you again mate :D

What sort of time is best to turn up to this?

I will be there from 6pm so anytime at all, I'd suggest 6.30-7pm as most people coming after work.

what time do they stop serving food lol

Kitchen closes at 10pm so I'd suggest 9.45 to make sure you get something.... Crisps, Cakes etc still avail if Kitchen closed.

(or McDonalds drive through up the road :sick:)

Was in ace cafe on thursday with a mate and saw they hold a lexus night on the 22nd of this month, just wondering if anyone is going or LOC have anything planned?

im up for going as im picking my lex up on tuesday :D

People Attending:

Myself

Kenmac

Wozza & J Da Buddah

Redz UK

Davros

Dan Harris

Edeath

Rsr200

Vyker

Sorted Vti

W481GGC (possible)

Dave (Prolex) (possible)

aaronabbott (possible)

B15 RUP (possible)

derekyau (possible)

Rabster (possible)

DjxDon & Wife

back on topic

Anymore people coming ? The better turn out we get, the more chance of a regular official Lexus Meet @ The Ace Cafe :yahoo:

Rich OB is now a possible too & Rabster seems quite likely rather than a possible,

plus DJ Don (plus wife) with an LS400 coming too.

back on topic

Anymore people coming ? The better turn out we get, the more chance of a regular official Lexus Meet @ The Ace Cafe :yahoo:

Rich OB is now a possible too & Rabster seems quite likely rather than a possible,

plus DJ Don (plus wife) with an LS400 coming too.

At least I wont be the only LS in attendance.

already spoken to wozza bout this a few times by pm, i should be there, i was worried bout having an almost stock car but wozza twisted my arm, should be there by 7 if the traffics bad 6.30 if not!

mite bring a few friends along to show them how good some modded lexus' are.

how many s/c members coming?

is the ace car park big enough to hold THAT many cars, doesnt look it when i drive past it, looks like 20-25 max?

i just got back from my hoil's, and i don't think i'm going to make it to this one....

:msn-cry:

Aww Lac man what you doin, you gota show with roop

I might be coming up if i can find my Sat Nag...i mean wife....no i mean sat nav...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links