Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Night Ace Cafe London

LexusIS200Sam

Y2 how does she put up with you ?!?!?!

I bet you don't let her on the forum :lol:

I don't let her on it unless i wanna getting a beating lol

looks like i can't make it, my lovely wife has fallen ill!!!....

shame that i was looking forward to it.....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the afternoon off work :zee:

Really surprised with the great weather we have at the mo.

Looking forward to getting there tonight, I've not been to the Ace Cafe for a long time. I hope i remember the way !

See you guys there tonight !

Just got the afternoon off work :zee:

Really surprised with the great weather we have at the mo.

Looking forward to getting there tonight, I've not been to the Ace Cafe for a long time. I hope i remember the way !

See you guys there tonight !

Sending you a pm now with directions

ill be coming straight from work (bar a quick change of clothes) and my car slightly unclean (inside and out) it won't be frowned upon by you guys will it? :unsure:

No of course not :D

Just got back. Great turn out, I think I counted 17 cars. Nice to see some 'old' and new faces. Very nice to see 3 LS400's. Kenmac's car especially in vgc. Not too cold and worth missing the football for. Can't wait to see the pics.

See you next meet, Graham.

What a great night and a really good turn out, glad to see some faces I knew and meet others I didn't and felt a lot happier when I saw Graham pitch up in his nice MK4 LS so I wasn't going to be the only LS present,and cant wait until the next one :D :D

Wish I'd come too, but was just not well enough, even cancelled on some mates to make it :crybaby:

Yep hopefully it becomes a regular feature so I can make it in future, can't wait to see any pics.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links