Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Eaton M62

found it . this is everything i got in the kit. the parts on the right are the things you'll need when you rebuild - 2 rear bearings, (green boxes) 1 front bearing (blue box) and replacement oil. Rob's rebuild thread will guide you.

It might be hard to get just the supercharger housing. its easier to find a complete charger over here rather than just a shell

post-22067-0-82117800-1384826849_thumb.j

second pic was something i found with the supercharger rebuild kit, the TTE supercharger bypass mod to fix the snapped bypass cable problem, complete with instructions. i completely forgot i had it. it sat here for close to 4 years. i planned to install it when i took the charger down for maintenance. i sold the charger setup before i got around to it.

post-22067-0-78881600-1384826890_thumb.j

• 5 weeks later...

just a thought guys but could someone here who knows how to build the eaton super charger kit get all the parts and fix it all together ready for sale? am sure a few would shift making you some profit. i would like one but dont know where to start. but id a profesional did it would make sense and somone some cash.

• 1 month later...

If anyone wants a cradle, get in touch with Simon@asa-fabrication.co.uk. He's copying mine for a few people on 'another forum' ;)

He's doing a batch at approx £250 each. Cut off date is Monday (17/2/14) though so be quick.

so i got myself an eaton supercharger kit. all i need is the pully that goes on the water pump pully. can anyone help me get one the only one i found is on eBay at £395 and thats the upgraded one i just want standerd one so i have it all up and running.

• 1 month later...

Jumping in on this thread as I'm researching how to pull together a DIY supercharger for my 2002 Caliente. I have ordered the cradle from Simon (thanks ian_w).

My big (Newb) question is since TTE don't exist any more, where can I buy all the other parts required? Where did TTE gets there parts from? Any pointers in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Not 100% sure as I didn't get far down the line before buying a kit.

Black box you can get from Patrick on jap forum, substitute the return valve for a blow off valve, use silicone hoses from the likes of SFS, induction filter instead of airbox.

Intercooler I'm not sure about, SLK maybe? Off the shelf universal to same dimensions?

I have all the original TTE documents of the full parts list for the supercharger kit, bolt list, fitting guide, wiring guide for the black boxes. If anyone wants these PM me and I'll send you the link. They're all PDF files. It seems that the LOC dont like the Orange Juice Club for some reason. Whatever the reason I don't care but all that happens is that they are denying members help that they are asking for.

**Edit

**** that. Here you go.

http://www.**********club.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11497

• Like 1