Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scottish Meet Now In Aberdeen?

ok guys whats happening with the meet on the 1st,are we going to dundee or having it up in aberdeen now if so where and at what time. mole has suggested a pub with food so we can grab some food.need idea's and defs on this as it's looking like it's not going to happen other wise. :crybaby:

whats happening is there anybody who want's to go???????

ok guys whats happening with the meet on the 1st,are we going to dundee or having it up in aberdeen now if so where and at what time. mole has suggested a pub with food so we can grab some food.need idea's and defs on this as it's looking like it's not going to happen other wise. :crybaby:

whats happening is there anybody who want's to go???????

ok so i take it then the meet is not happening anymore then??? :yawn:

fooooooooook im stuck on the rig with the weather in shetland over the last few days we are a day behind with the choppers so i wont be off rig till late on sat pooo so i wont be going to this one AGAIN

fooooooooook im stuck on the rig with the weather in shetland over the last few days we are a day behind with the choppers so i wont be off rig till late on sat pooo so i wont be going to this one AGAIN

thats not so good well i don't know whats happening but i think it maybe a none event

There's going to be a meet up in Peterhead anyway mate, mole's house 2nd week in November if this wkend doesnt work out

The meet in Peterhead is going to be Friday 21'st of November.

Going so far is---

Stav

Gord

Chris

Bobby

Steve

And of course Me Mr Mole

Please add your name to the Party List. :D :D

And sorry I cant make this weekend going offshore tomorrow :msn-cry::msn-cry: