Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

December Ace Cafe Lexus Meet

DJ Wozza

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys;

A great day; it was fab meetming all of you; not forgeting all those super cars;

the pic's are FAB; makes me wana come to another one realy soon.....

i also can see it went on for a while; next time "stay till the end"

Happy Xmas & Happy New Year....

Great to meet you guys and be able to put faces to names at last. Those are some fantastic pics, really like the "arty" sky ones.....lol.......no seriously!!

Really enjoyed looking over other members cars, especially those with S/C.......and big thnks to Terry for the spin in his lovely Lex as well :whistling:

Steve.......mate you got to get some 18's, Chicane's or maybe something else.......Evilbay is your friend!

Wozza, thanks for showing me your audio/visual set up, boy that's something else, loved all of it especially the DVD player and front/rear cameras. Also thanks to Wozza and Steve for making the Ace pick up of the Group Buy shiny bits go so smooth.......still not had time to play with them yet though as I need to paint the rad brackets first.

Cheers guys!

Keith

I was impressed by the turn outs you get down there, so hopefully I'll make another one in the future although it was a fair distance but at last I got to see some of the S/C's in the flesh :D & meet many members I had not met before.

Although Steve & Keith just picked on me for having the horns still showing, I promise I will move them before the next meet ;) And thanks for the tips on resprayin the engine bay parts this time I will put more effort in (there all currently flaked apart lol)...

& thanks to Kev who cleaned my lights for me I could see on the way home in the dark yay.. next time you can do the whole car if you would like, I have the clay bar if it's helps :P

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links