Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Sport Front Bumper

Hello everyone!

I'll soon be fitting the TTE front bumper i've had for some time now but the mesh is really grubby and rusty.

So i'm wondering where i can buy the real deal mesh from not the B&Q stuff. Oh and how much roughly?

Has anyone ever tried silver or would this look naff? (Black car)

I'm sure someone on here will know! Thanks guys!

Rich

No no i definately don't like the quality of the B&Q stuff, flimsy and like you say it rusts.

Thanks for the pic aztecbandit1, think it makes my mind up i don't like or want silver now. (no offence)

So now all i gotta do is hunt down where to buy the original TTE mesh for my sport bumper!!?? Anyone?

No no i definately don't like the quality of the B&Q stuff, flimsy and like you say it rusts.

Thanks for the pic aztecbandit1, think it makes my mind up i don't like or want silver now. (no offence)

So now all i gotta do is hunt down where to buy the original TTE mesh for my sport bumper!!?? Anyone?

No offence taken mate, :D I sprayed it not long after that pic anyway :whistling: i brought some new TTE mesh from a member on here called Cougar and he did have some more but it was a while ago so not sure if he'll still have it now but might be worth sending him a pm if he's still about?? :)

there is car parts shope near me, they do mesh in silver , not sure on the price but i can find out for you if you want. size wise it comes in 1m by half a meter i think... but can check that aswell

Thats great crazy-dee thanks.

But looking at the mesh already on the bumper (seen better days) it looks as though its been made specifically to fit that bumper, is that not so?

If its not the case i will just buy some proper mesh?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links