Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swedish Is200 Sport

keep up the good work Patrik, I love this car!

Have you thought about maybe swapping the front grill for a carbon fibre one so that the carbon continues from the bonnet and around the grill? if that makes sense?

Like Yemgi's car.

pts2006_1_5.jpg

Jason :P

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep up the good work Patrik, I love this car!

Have you thought about maybe swapping the front grill for a carbon fibre one so that the carbon continues from the bonnet and around the grill? if that makes sense?

Like Yemgi's car.

pts2006_1_5.jpg

Jason :P

Yes mate that hippo sleek body kit is sick,

• 2 months later...

Can't beleive i've only just found this thread :ohmy:

Patrik, That is one stunning Lex you've built yourself there!!!!! great work, i'll be looking out for more additions - if there are any left to make :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Patrik,

What did you use for the steering wheel emblem?? It looks slick!

As for the stainless steel dials, do you know if they would work for the North American IS300's?

How did you clean up your pedals? Mine used to be all faded as your pics showed.

Finally, when you did the nav mod, I ordered the connector that goes into the back of the motorized navigation unit but it didn't come with the metal terminal female contacts that go IN the connector. Would you have any suggestions for this? How did you build your own harness?

PM me back when you get the chance. Thanks!!

• 8 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just found this thread now...Wow such details and truely fantastic pictures! I have just got a IS200 Sport 54' full Lexus SH in Bluestone Metallic, i just need a few small things for mine, nothing to wild, just a sport grille, but not available in bluestone grrrr. Though the guy from lexus birmingham eBay is trying to sort something out - or if anyone else can tell me where to get one that colour i would appreciate it greatly. Stainless steel dials, HB4 Pro Plus kit for the dipped beam (5000k), HB3 Ring Xenon Max bulbs for highs, HB4 for fogs (unless anyone can advise of a better kit - i would appreciate the advice) and finally a full Meguiar's job starting today :D

Short but sweet...

Neeeeds meh some dials /wink /nudge

Ian

• 1 year later...

Hey Patrik,

What did you use for the steering wheel emblem?? It looks slick!

As for the stainless steel dials, do you know if they would work for the North American IS300's?

How did you clean up your pedals? Mine used to be all faded as your pics showed.

Finally, when you did the nav mod, I ordered the connector that goes into the back of the motorized navigation unit but it didn't come with the metal terminal female contacts that go IN the connector. Would you have any suggestions for this? How did you build your own harness?

PM me back when you get the chance. Thanks!!

Hi mate, just take the emblem from your air filter housing under the hood.

• 3 years later...

Hi there,
Stunning example of an IS 200. Do you happen to have the Black boxes available anymore? I would need one as I'm slowly starting to gather the parts for supercharging my IS200.

P.S. Would anyone happen to have the TÜV documents for the TTE SC kit?