Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swedish Is200 Sport

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks the nuts m8 to job
That looks sweet :) when are you going to get it fitted?
Very nice mate, when are you going to get it on the car?

I'd expected the paintshop to do that black bit for you - but it's come out really well :)

Look forward to seeing it on the car!

Cheers mates :) Hopefully I can fit it tomorrow night, but I will probably leave the car in the garage until sunday when the temperature has dropped below zero again.

The photos are from the paintshop, they did everything except the 'grilles' :)

looks great mate, like the little accent youve done on the vents.

Stav

Thank you :) I had it painted according to a picture of the original Legana bumper. The only difference is that I wanted the part below the number plate black.

I love the way that you've still done it perfectly even though it's a stopgap until you get the real bumper!

Soon be time for the supercharger :D

I can's say it's perfect, but I'm satisfied by the outcome of this cheap replica :)

I actually had a supercharger account where I kept £2000 in case a kit would come up for sale. Unfortunately I had to use a lot of it for something else, not car related, but soon I will be ready again.

Looks fabulous, also like Stav said, the vents look good in black :)

Thanks mate :) I was about to cut the small outer vents out, but then I noticed the vents on the geniune bumper are just painted black.

I started reading this thread researching angel eyes and ended up reading through everything B)

Absolutely amazing mate ! B)

Thank you :) I'm sorry there isn't much to read between the pictures. If only I knew what the different tools and methods are called in English I would add decriptions to everything.

I am hooked to this thread ! the car is beutiful and the work you do on it is with passion,

I topic I am will read each time its updated

Thanks a lot mate :)

Finally the temperature has dropped and the water/road salt mixture is turning into ice. In a few hours it will be worth giving the car a good wash and then it's time to fit the new bumper. Tonight I will have a lot of pictures for you. Cheers

Excellent news :)

Look forward to seeing it later mate :D

Finished! Just a quick pic from the car wash. I will add better ones later :) If you think my rims are small they are my winter rims.

dsc0251va4.jpg

Looks very good mate, has totally transformed the front end!

What do you think mate, you must be very happy with that!

Thanks :) I'm very happy indeed. Now there are just four more exterior mods in the pipeline; my Seibon CF bonnet (will hopefully get painted this week), my TRD side skirts, my new rear lights and a bit less height.

that front looks mean

makes me want to get one now lol

EP Racing are very cheap. If you don't mind modifying fibreglass it's definately worth bying theirs.

Looks greeat mate, but your right, it needs slightly bigger wheels.

Thanks Stav. My summer wheels will be fitted as soon as it's legal, April 1st :)

Two more pics:

dsc0274in1.jpg

dsc0280fixuu4.jpg

ahhh :blink:

That looks great :lol:

I'm filled with envy

I do Love your Lex :heart: :wub:

It just gets better & better

very nice mate, another top quality job B)

Thanks a lot mateys :) Your nice comments motivates me even more.

dsc0251va4.jpg

Loving your front end Patrik, why bother with a real bumper ?

As above.

No one would know its fiberglass!!

Proper good job.

I'm not afraid people will know it's a fibreglass replica. I doubt many people in this country know what a Legana bumper is anyway :P The problem is I know it's a replica. It sounds silly, but it just doesn't feel right.

Anyway... guess what arrived the other day, from California :)

dsc0300fixat2.jpg

dsc0301fixub1.jpg

dsc0307fixoy9.jpg

dsc0308fixsy5.jpg

Fits like a glove. It took 10 minutes to replace my standard bonnet. I just test fitted it, though. Next week I will get it to the paint shop :)

dsc0312fixte9.jpg

ahhh :blink:

That looks great :lol:

I'm filled with envy

I do Love your Lex :heart: :wub:

It just gets better & better

very nice mate, another top quality job B)

Thanks a lot mateys :) Your nice comments motivates me even more.

dsc0251va4.jpg

Loving your front end Patrik, why bother with a real bumper ?

As above.

No one would know its fiberglass!!

Proper good job.

I'm not afraid people will know it's a fibreglass replica. I doubt many people in this country know what a Legana bumper is anyway :P The problem is I know it's a replica. It sounds silly, but it just doesn't feel right.

Anyway... guess what arrived the other day, from California :)

dsc0300fixat2.jpg

dsc0301fixub1.jpg

dsc0307fixoy9.jpg

dsc0308fixsy5.jpg

Fits like a glove. It took 10 minutes to replace my standard bonnet. I just test fitted it, though. Next week I will get it to the paint shop :)

dsc0312fixte9.jpg

Noooooo! I'd say put the standard bonnet back on - it looked so much cleaner and tidier before, but thats my opinion...

hows the fit at the top end patrik as i know some are really dodgy

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by top end, but I didn't notice anything dodgy :)

woow, i just wish i could produce something as nice as that
Looks great mate,

What you doing with it at the paint shop? (obviously some sort of paint job)

Thank you :)

I will have the bonnet painted to match my front bumper. I don't want it to look like it's just been smacked onto the car with no real care. I originally wanted to cover the middle of my standard bonnet in black 'striping', but the edges would look bad so I decided to get a new bonnet and paint the sides.

56311-1243266.jpg

Noooooo! I'd say put the standard bonnet back on - it looked so much cleaner and tidier before, but thats my opinion...

I'm sorry, mate :P For the last two months I've been worried that the CF bonnet would destroy my theme, but even though I think it will look nice it's actually a bit of a sacrifice. I often visit car shows and the car is such a rare model that few people even notice it. Carbon fiber seems to get people's attentions.