Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HKS Exhaust Systems or TTE Exhaust

SuperChargedL

ive got the HKS,its a larger box than the standared system,i may be getting rid of it in march though,cos im getting a custom stainless steel system made with twin boxes at the tail

ive seen the TTE system,but neither heard or got any BHP figures for it,

You mean you're getting two exhausts, like in GS models? Cool. That will look great (the rear of the IS430 looks good, aggressive with its dual exhaust system).

Would you sell your HKS Hiper for me when you get the new system?

Could you tell me the difference in ground clearance HKS Hiper vs. Stock Exhaust, about?

I think I will upgrade to HKS Hiper or HKS Drager II, and then later come to Germany for the TTE Compressor installation, sometime early next year.

Hi, also have HKS hyper muffler rear box, the sound is fab, also a reasonable power increase.

I saw a guy at tdi with a twin pipe set up he had bottomed it out becuase it was so low, also you could see were the arch had been cut out for it to fit in to the body kit, looked a bit chad. You would need a custom made rear skirt. The system did not sound as nice as the HKS( personal preference).

i will be getting a custom rear skirt made but i will either be getting twin5 inch ovals,or twin round

no one wil see any cutting,not if I do it:D

im working on the sound bite for you ,and yes i would sell it to you,(where are you again)

• 2 months later...
go for the HKS,thousands of tuners/modifiers around the world cannot be wrong...........:cool:

i know HKS is a good brand, but what about the sound level ?

Read from the Jap's HKS website that the HKS Hiper was generally 10 db louder than stock exhaust.

I am not sure whether my partner would be bothered by such level of noise increase...

Maybe you could tell me how loud is your HKS when compared to your stock? i need your subjective opinion. Thanks :)

you can har#dly hear the exhaust in the car

Well, there is a *big* difference between the stock exhaust and the HKS Hi-Power. The HKS Hi-Power was quite loud sometimes (when driving uphill [not enough torque]) before, but it is not so loud anymore with the TTE Compressor.

I can say that you will hear (deep wrooom wroomm sound) the HKS Hi-Power to the cabin sometimes.

[Edited on 9-3-2002 by SuperChargedL]

The reason i think is the trust ExtremeII muffer only 60mm but HKS hipower is 65mm

i think is too big for I200..

eh, i hav checked the Jap websites of HKS and Trust, both exhausts were identical in specs :

Pipe diameter 60mm

Tail specification 115mm

which website noted that HKS is of 65mm ? The installer in Singapore gets his stuff from Japan :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links