Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Girlfriends Xmas Present

aaronabbott

lol @ the boys finding there girly side

I'm very much in touch with my feminine side, I watch desperate housewives, feel sad when I see sick puppies the only thing i'm missing is breasts which is probably a good job cause if I had some i'd never leave the house ;)

What about a set of THESE, apparantley they are the DB9 of the hair world ( unless she's bald ) :whistling:

£140 for a pair of hair straighteners,just use a normal iron :unsure:

Mate, iv'e been married 21yrs and have this problem every year, as soon as my wife even looks at something this time of year, she gets it. :winky:

yeah found a few mate, think the package i'm looking at is around £200 but that includes make-up (for her ofcourse :whistling: )/food/costume changes. One thing I will say is a lot of the shoots don't include the pictures you have to buy the pics and they can be quite expensive!

My missus got a photoshoot with her best mate for here birthday, it was like £400 for about 15 pictures or something. ridiculus.

I told my Mrs that I could take some pics of her and her best mate for MY Christmas present :winky: :whistling:

What about a set of THESE, apparantley they are the DB9 of the hair world ( unless she's bald ) :whistling:

How cool r u :winky:

Thats a fantastic idea iv got some GHD`s & they r just the best love them 2 bits :D

If she uses straitners get her some she will love u 4 eva :whistling:

& Purple is my fave colour but mine r black

How cool r u :winky:

Thats a fantastic idea iv got some GHD`s & they r just the best love them 2 bits :D

If she uses straitners get her some she will love u 4 eva :whistling:

& Purple is my fave colour but mine r black

i aim to please Trudy :winky: :D

Photo shoots TBH overpriced & overated and most of the time they use so much airbrushing & 'fuzzing' that you don't look like you when you get them (although in some cases that can be a good thing :lol: )

Spot on. You have to be decent looking in the first place or just use a polaroid, its cheaper...lols

Talking of straightners...my gf wants some GHD's as well but for over £100 just for a pair of straightners...ermm...no...Them purple ones do look kinda funky tho.

Dan...£500 for an hours work?! I need some money...lol...now wheres them model agencies...

They are worth every penny but buy from the GHD website or a salon i got £20 off mine :winky:

Iv got the salon 1`s so are a bit wider than the limited eddition 1`s

Talking of straightners...my gf wants some GHD's as well but for over £100 just for a pair of straightners...ermm...no...Them purple ones do look kinda funky tho.

Dan...£500 for an hours work?! I need some money...lol...now wheres them model agencies...

They are worth every penny but buy from the GHD website or a salon i got £20 off mine :winky:

Iv got the salon 1`s so are a bit wider than the limited eddition 1`s

Regan, you are looking for advise about what to buy a WOMAN !!!!!! Listen to a WOMAN !!!!!!

lol she got stung, I used to do some modelling in london myself was getting paid £500 a hour not too shabby lol :P

Oh yeah lets have a look at some of your work then...

Sounds well interesting.

Add me on facebook mate and you'll be able to see some of my older ones, haven't done it in a long time though :)

I'm stuck too!

As far as the photo shoots go, as professional photographer I can tell you that the '£20 shoot' is nothing of the sort. You get a shoot and then a small print which when you get there you'll find not good enough and want a bigger one. To get anything anywhere near decent you're looking at mega money. A small framed print will START at around £100 from most places. It's not uncommon for a client to pay for a £20 shoot and walk away having spent £500-1000 on prints - most of which is a profit. If there's any information anyone wants on this - PM me and I can point you in the right direction.

Sorry to go a Bit off topic but my other half suffered a shock from her set of GHDs last year (She was 7 moths pregnant at the time) The lead had just split in half where it meets the "protective" plastic sheath close to the handle..........GHD called this "Wear and Tear" (Complete Carp)

They are great straighteners, but I wouldnt say built to the best standard.

This was an earlier model, so I hope they build them better now.

Again, Sorry to go off topic.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links