Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full Tank ?

R. iMTY

There appears to be a core group of members who will use the profile pages and add you as friends, the more you post, the people get to know you. Reading through your posts, it's like reading mine when I joined at the start of the year. My previous car was a 1.0l Corsa!! I couldn't believe how much car I got for my money. But I made a terrible mistake, I didn't research before buying. 122,000 miles on the clock and never had a cambelt change! I should've walked away, but I didn't know. So I joined the forum straight away, made some friends and was quickly told to get the cambelt sorted. Another £650 on top of the purchase price (second mistake, I went to Lexus to get the cambelt done!)

But you know what? I didn't mind. It was quite nice having a car that I felt was worthy of paying the main dealer to fix.

It'll be interesting to see if you can maintain 35MPG. If you can, maybe there are still some underlying issues with Zorro?

Further advice; contact WheelsinMotion and have a quick chat with Tony Bones . . He's a member on this site too, so you could message him. There has been an issue with Lexus IS' that Lexus appear unable to deal with. The camber/caster set up cause inner tyre wear of the front wheels. Tony has recalibrated the settings and a number of LOC members have had their cars changed. It's £114 but will save you money on replacing tyres and wheel bearings in the future.

I've done 11,000 miles on my current tyres and I'm only at 6mm front and 4mm rear.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links