Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

That sounds very nice mate :D You'll have to get some pics posted up, Which wheels did you go for mate as they all look very nice? B)

Sorry links were not working :blush: hopefully you can see the photos now

Looks ace!

BUT

What happens to the ride when the road gets rough? I can't imagine it's as comfy as it was.

Lovely welcome to d world of RIMS ...how did u upload d pics i need to show mine off aswell i hooked it up in sept 18''WOLFRACE polished back on low profiles all i need now is to lower mu suspension for d xtra sporty look...

Looks ace!

BUT

What happens to the ride when the road gets rough? I can't imagine it's as comfy as it was.

well i don't intend to take it down any farm tracks or do any green laneing.

Ride is fine a little more road noise and i now hate speed humps but on the motorway not a lot different.

Thanks to you all for these kind words and a merry christmas to you all.

I have found i am getting some rubbing on the rear arches.

Can anyone recommend a body shop in the South of England than will undertake rolling the rear arches?

depeding on the price of these people that actual full piece of kit for doing this comes in at a healthy £250.. from the frost automotive website...

Best thing is that you could sell it on after using it for almost what you paid for it...

you take your wheel off.. bolt it to the hub.. extend the roller and roll it back and forth.. doesnt scratch or chip the paint if you warm it first..

then chuck it on eBay and get your dough back.. sorted!

Chris I never realised that's how they did it!

Always assumed they just covered it with something to protect it and banged it with a hammer or something but after taking a look at that site I see exactly what you mean:

http://www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?pro...Subcat=Machines

Impressive stuff mate :)

yeah its not really too bad.. there are a lot of hammer merchants out there.. and in the right hands you can do a good job.. but some places charge £50 a corner... so this isnt bad value..

I have seen it used to really flare a set of arches from normal flat to a 1" even flare that looked really good and like the manufacturer did it..

Can anyone recommend a body shop in the South of England than will undertake rolling the rear arches?

These guys may be able to help you with your arches mate CLICK ME!! :)

Thanks aztec sent them an e-mial to see if they will come down to the coast

These guys may be able to help you with your arches mate CLICK ME!! :)

I got them to do my rear arches when I was at WIM after JAE. Tony organised them to come to his place.

If I remember correctly they charged me £80 and was very impressed with the results.

I have 19" rims fitted and lowered on Tein springs.

And the lip on the arch is now flat and no rubbing

• 1 year later...

Wel after a tough year and no work (made redundant) i am selling the wheels and tyres.

I have become a gold member but still can't post in to the Buy and Sell section.

if you want to take a closer look Here

I am asking £1800 ono

Wel after a tough year and no work (made redundant) i am selling the wheels.

I have become a gold member but still can't post in to the Buy and Sell section.

if you want to take a closer look Here

I am asking £1800 ono

Crumbs, how much are tyres for those things!

Crumbs, how much are tyres for those things!

They are about the same as the standard tires. the Tyres cost me around £750

NOW up for sale in the BUy and Sell section

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links