Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Deal With The Devil...

LOL even fight at the pod then, 1bar each.

Really looking forward to Sunday excited to see what they both do.

Stav

nice one mate, good to see you got it all done and up and running now, please get a video of yours cars at the Pod :winky: raceing :winky: be good to see what times i have to beat hehe B) when i get my IS back on the road in the comeing weeks

By the looks of yours you will be racing Monster mats creation!!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL even fight at the pod then, 1bar each.

Really looking forward to Sunday excited to see what they both do.

Stav

nice one mate, good to see you got it all done and up and running now, please get a video of yours cars at the Pod :winky: raceing :winky: be good to see what times i have to beat hehe B) when i get my IS back on the road in the comeing weeks

By the looks of yours you will be racing Monster mats creation!!

Hi mate, sorry to here about your alternator!! i think i have one here! ill have a look if you like, and if i do find it i can send it next day ?

Good point, I am waiting for the alternator company to collect the wrong one and old one and see what they say, as they are local and get things PDQ, I hope to know by mid PM today.

The one they sent was a bit to small, so the top adjuster hole would not line up, not even with a smaller bolt as a temp fix.

Its a few roads from my house, a short taxi ride, the Boxter is in for service at the moment so we don't have a car at all. If it was at home I would have drilled out the bolt hole to fit and be on the road again.

Just wondering if I could do something to help, since ToyotaGT are near to me.

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but can't you get the car back to your house to fix it ? Can you not drive it just a short way ? Or tow it or something (I realise you said you don't have your other car) ?

I can't move it, the Battery only lases seconds after being jumped, even when the jump leads are left on for 10 mins I only got it 100YDS before the Battery failed, Boxters DON'T tow anything. I can't be bothered to pay a recovery company for the sake of a few roads, it is outside a nice house and the owner doesn't mind. Its a quick fix once the part is here.

Pah excuses excuses :lol:

Seriously though hope you get it fixed mate.

Was that you under my bonnet the other night :whistling: You gotta try harder than that, my £10's safe :shifty:

TGT to the rescue, should have one tomorrow. If not a company near me will put new slip rings onto the old one and that should mend it. All is not lost yet.

Excellent news mate.

What is excellent news is SHE IS BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN. We have electricity 14.2V constant even with the amps turned all the way up to 11 :winky:

I can't get the sound balance right though? Need an airfield that no one will complain about loud music.....

i would like to see

* youtube video of acceleration (or u can travel to greece so we can measure performance using my Vbox :winky: )

* Mpg and Total Conversion Cost (doing long distances and its a little obsession i have :blush: )

i would like to see

* youtube video of acceleration (or u can travel to greece so we can measure performance using my Vbox :winky: )

* Mpg and Total Conversion Cost (doing long distances and its a little obsession i have :blush: )

Conversion was done by Toyota GT, from what i have read in this thread there wa sa lot of custom work that had to be done and on these grounds if were do another conversion it would some where in the region of £7000,IIRC. Dont quote me on that best place to get info would the source i.e TGT or PM Yeldarb and ask him if he can help.

• 4 weeks later...

Been following this with interest.

See you are getting "over 300 bhp" from this I do not recall seeing a dyno chart showwing this ?

Do I need to go to spec savers or was one never posted up ?

One reason I ask is there are a lot of 3S-GTE engined cars running in the TSS and none get anywhere near this BHP figure without forged pistons and uprated rods which I'm not sure you had done (again may need to go to spec savers)

Been following this with interest.

See you are getting "over 300 bhp" from this I do not recall seeing a dyno chart showwing this ?

Do I need to go to spec savers or was one never posted up ?

One reason I ask is there are a lot of 3S-GTE engined cars running in the TSS and none get anywhere near this BHP figure without forged pistons and uprated rods which I'm not sure you had done (again may need to go to spec savers)

You care to post your dyno charts for your (no anymore) 420bhp aristo & 370bhp is350 :question::whistling:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

always thought my risto was quoted at 400bhp which is what the 1.2 bar manual soops with vvt-i are dyno'd at with same mods as mine.....

regarding the is350 check out JUN-TW website where they show the dyno of a n/a is250 which is 25 bhp more with their manifold................then the TOM's website who's dyno shows the normal is350 s/c with 352 bhp so 352 + 25 = 384 without fact mine is supercharged so my figure is conservative methinks............

also someone with more brains than me could probably say that a car with the weight & frontal area of my car produces at least the bhp I claim when it does 165 mph (GPS validated) on the autobahn

anyway this is offtopic.................

lets see the dyno for Yeldarbs beast

Thought not :whistling:

Anyway from what Phil was telling me at santa pod, James (i think) has done lots of work on this engine in the past (way over 300bhp) so with the work he has done to Phil's car it is making 300bhp no problem :D

Anyway from what Phil was telling me at santa pod, James (i think) has done lots of work on this engine in the past (way over 300bhp) so with the work he has done to Phil's car it is making 300bhp no problem :D

Do the the math...also go to each website................

if as you say its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over 300 bhp lets see the dyno....I've pointed people at where mine are.....also will pay for his car to go to germany to do a top speed shoot out :whistling:

Or santa pod (did the car do a run ?........ think my is350 did a 14.1 (Can't find the slip & it was damp)

Or any track day.......even in my 270 bhp 1992 jalopy :whistling: or the IS350 or the wifes bog standard mr2 ZZW30 :blush:

Do the the math...also go to each website................

if as you say its WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over 300 bhp lets see the dyno....I've pointed people at where mine are.....also will pay for his car to go to germany to do a top speed shoot out :whistling:

Or santa pod (did the car do a run ?........ think my is350 did a 14.1 (Can't find the slip & it was damp)

Or any track day.......even in my 270 bhp 1992 jalopy :whistling: or the IS350 or the wifes bog standard mr2 ZZW30 :blush:

Please read my post :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links