Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tatsu January Meet 2009

D34NO

tatsu-jan-meet.jpg

Click the image to redirect you to Tatsu.co.uk

keeping the tradition going we'll be holding another big January meet for '09.

It will be on the evening of Friday 23rd January at The Boathouse, from 8pm.

We'll be meeting at Gordano Services ready to leave for 7.30pm.

I'll be posting the route closer to the date. On the drive to the pub, could I ask that nobody overtakes the lead car so that we can all regroup on the motorway and travel in a convoy to the pub.

When we get there we will be using the Park and Ride carpark closest to the pubs carpark, it is lit and secure and is capable of holding well over 200 cars.

So, if you'd like to put your names on a list, and if you post it on any other forums you are on, could you send me a link, thanks.

Date

23rd January

Time

8pm

Newbridge Park & Ride The Boathouse Inn

If the lexus staff have any problems with this please delete! Thank You!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links