Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st Feb looks good for me too. Hope to see you all then.

Excellent, a sportcross car will be their! Cool! Will add to the list.

We just need to sort a time. Whats best for people? Early afternoon/Mid evening?

The Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG10 3AE

How does lunch sound at about 1pm?

Anytime is good for me,

Also if Geoffers can't make it your more than welcome to go out in mine.

:D Cheers dude! Its tempting fate really though, I know i'll want one even more!

The Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG10 3AE

How does lunch sound at about 1pm?

Anytime is good for me,

:D Cheers dude! Its tempting fate really though, I know i'll want one even more!

No probs you can make your mind up on the day.

well just over 2hrs drive so play it by ear for me guys

mate:

i do the trip from nr here to central london all the time.. no more than 1 1/2 hrs on a sunday..

Kaz, you're welcome a go in mine but you may prefer Robs - his is absolutely SPOTLESS. I'll try and park next to his, wait until you see his body kit as well. Very subtle but makes such a difference.

1st seems a good date to me. Gord, I can pick you up on the way if you want. Anees as well if you're coming along.

Kaz, you're welcome a go in mine but you may prefer Robs - his is absolutely SPOTLESS. I'll try and park next to his, wait until you see his body kit as well. Very subtle but makes such a difference.

1st seems a good date to me. Gord, I can pick you up on the way if you want. Anees as well if you're coming along.

ok with me mate :D

Thanks Mate going to have to wash it now :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a good meet this :D

First time I met you when you were in that car park I think mate when I'd popped in for about a minute :lol:

Is that the right place?

its looking good..

does anybody ever do a 'members sheet' to put on the car??

owners name, username and car mods etc for shows?? might be nice if we did this as there will be some new faces to a lot of us!

I think Mike Morse once put a template up for one - I'll see if I can find the Word template

..:: Edit ::..

Ignore that I think it was for another site and we've lost the DB for that one now as it's long gone I'm afraid!

Sounds like it's going to be a good meet this :D

First time I met you when you were in that car park I think mate when I'd popped in for about a minute :lol:

Is that the right place?

Yeh think it was mate, you did a flying visit while the rest were eating and i was taking pic's :lol:

I think Mike Morse once put a template up for one - I'll see if I can find the Word template

..:: Edit ::..

Ignore that I think it was for another site and we've lost the DB for that one now as it's long gone I'm afraid!

might make one then if people want to use one??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links