Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Kazi

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while were there can some please help me with the fog/brake mod ive got all the bits just dont want to ***** it up :crybaby:

will do it for you mate.. done mine and its really easy...

can also do a tune up on the system! just dont forget the blutack!

while were there can some please help me with the fog/brake mod ive got all the bits just dont want to ***** it up :crybaby:

yeah nice one,might have a new hu by then

call me first mate..

might be able to sort you out..

:winky:

call me first mate..

might be able to sort you out..

:winky:

will do :winky:

If it was two or three weeks later would love to go :winky:

Any chance of changing the date ???

Why not just organise another in about a month? :winky:

Do you think there would be such a good turnout as this one is going to be??

If you look at the post "Need A Meet In Englandshire" you will see what I'm thinking about.

sounds like being a good meet and a decent array of cars.

gord, u coming in the audi??

does anyone reckon its possible to fit a boost gauge at a meet as i know its a right PITA :whistling: its been gathering dust for too long now!! lol!! haven't got the gauge holder yet, but can pick one up easy enough if we think its a go-er.

do you guys want me to call the plank and leggit up and see if we can reserve a table? might make sense if everyone's gonna be eating??

does anyone reckon its possible to fit a boost gauge at a meet as i know its a right PITA :whistling: its been gathering dust for too long now!! lol!! haven't got the gauge holder yet, but can pick one up easy enough if we think its a go-er.

do you guys want me to call the plank and leggit up and see if we can reserve a table? might make sense if everyone's gonna be eating??

You trying to steal my thunder Rob?! :lol: Honestly, you werent happy with kicking my pint over last time! lol. Neah, you can do dude, meant to do it the other night and forgot!

You trying to steal my thunder Rob?! :lol: Honestly, you werent happy with kicking my pint over last time! lol. Neah, you can do dude, meant to do it the other night and forgot!

pmsl!!! i remember that!! who leaves pints on the floor anyway :P :hehe::lol: :shutit:

i thought i could have a word with em coz i pop into the plank and leggit every fortnight or so for dinner with the missus. thought it'd save you the hassle, but feel free if u want anyhow matey.

i remember a while back, with ultrajap, they cordoned off the bottom car park for us and that was pretty sweet!!

If you're a regular mate then go for it, see if they will do the same for us on the 1st.

Can't remember why I put in on the floor, I think I was helping Mr Morse do something with the LED brake lamps...

My Clumsy comes round and boots my pint glass over! lol. Im still mentally scarred! :shutit:

If you're a regular mate then go for it, see if they will do the same for us on the 1st.

Can't remember why I put in on the floor, I think I was helping Mr Morse do something with the led brake lamps...

My Clumsy comes round and boots my pint glass over! lol. Im still mentally scarred! :shutit:

:lol: :lol: me and my big hooves!!! lol!! was funny seeing ur face mate. lol.

might be heading down sunday or monday so will have a word.

the place has all been revamped recently, looks great!! instead of the 2 meals for a tenner monday - friday, now they are doing buy one meal get one free and that's all day, every day!!! so good for a weekend meet etc!!