Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Speakers

Hey ive have added 3 way speakers into my car and must admite they are very good, But they did cost me a lot £200 the speakers where heartz energy 3 ways. i have got some pictures on here, take a look. I had to build them into the apillars tho to get the best out off them, I did have diamond audio 2 ways fitted in my car but the tweeters where to bright for the ears lol. But i would say sound deaden the doors to get the best out off your speakers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ive have added 3 way speakers into my car and must admite they are very good, But they did cost me a lot £200 the speakers where heartz energy 3 ways. i have got some pictures on here, take a look. I had to build them into the apillars tho to get the best out off them, I did have diamond audio 2 ways fitted in my car but the tweeters where to bright for the ears lol. But i would say sound deaden the doors to get the best out off your speakers.

Wheres these pictures then dude?

£200 isnt that bad, in fact quite cheap for 3ways..

my 2 ways retail at over £300

The reason ive held back form 3ways is that the speakers ive got my eye on are too expensive!!

My Alpines came today, the box was a bit tatty but upon inspecting the contents it does look 100% new. All the fixture and fittings also present and correct! Looking forward to these being fitted! :D