Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

White Is200 ?

abbott

I was down Aberdeen on the past weekend , and whilst out for lunch a white IS200 pulled in wich has now confused me greatly as i didnt realise they exist !?!? :crybaby:

Now its made me wonder (i have looked) are these really rare or is it an altezza badged as an IS200 ? it looked like a totally standard IS200 no extra parts visable whatsoever , can anyone help me as it looked kinda nice and has made me wonder !

thanks .....

Are 300s allowed to join in? Mine's Chamonix White (paint code 050) and it's obviously a very different colour to Rob's when you park them together.

picture010azo3.jpg

We white car owners have a thread all of our own too, here.

Gotta give Mr Clawley a pic in here with the crazy powered white drift one:

DSCF0006%20(5).jpg

DSCF0008%20(7).jpg

Mat's car has had more looks than posh spice!

There was a guy that used to have a modified IS300 that was nice, he was friends with AltezzaScott I think and had some nice mods on it - he just disappeared years ago though so not sure what happened to his?

cheers for the mention chris. yea, a lot of people have said that after seeing the IS in white, they think the colopur really suits the car.

i think some cars don't suit white at all, but others (including a couple tasty 3 series examples i've seen) look bang on!!

you don't see many of them, that's for sure. i've not seen another white IS200 in this country, but i don't venture too far from the midlands, lol!!

here's a link to a couple of threads of my car in case ur interested abbott:

CLICK ME

CLICK ME TOO

here's a link to a couple of threads of my car in case ur interested abbott:

CLICK ME

CLICK ME TOO

thanks for the links , im on nightshift tonight so ill be having a good gander !

thanks for the help guys , im feeling at home already . :winky:

other colour i quite fancy is this gun metal grey colour i have seen on a few .

Granite sky looks evil !

looks amazing in that light , are those blitz alloys i spy ?

They certainly are mate, Techno Speed Z1s :D

Tom Cooper has a set like them now :)

• 7 months later...

Aido lovely car, what body kit have you fitted? Iv been looking at getting one for mine which is in granite sky aswell, i have been looking at getting a JDL front bumper and side skirts.

Anyway back to the topic iv seen a lovely white one in norwich a couple of times its never dirty!!!! I dont normaly like white cars at all, unless there a jap car and they always look great in white!