Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Alloys

aido

I'm just trying to find some prices for these alloys in 18 inches:

tte2piece.jpg

Have any of you got any for sale or know the name / part number of these please?

Thinking of new alloys in the summer and just want to price these up to see how much it would cost to get one or two of them!

Thanks in advance!

Actually just found the details here - going to try the dealers tomorrow :)

TD320-26188-00

with black screws

TOYOTA Genuine Part No. for dealer reference

PZ439-C0670-ZL

I'm just trying to find some prices for these alloys in 18 inches:

tte2piece.jpg

Have any of you got any for sale or know the name / part number of these please?

Thinking of new alloys in the summer and just want to price these up to see how much it would cost to get one or two of them!

Thanks in advance!

eh? they're the TTE chicanes aren't they? And you already have them on all 4 corners of your aristo, no?

Am I missing something? :blink:

They're out of production now so hard to source from Lex/Toyota sources - but a few years ago someone (Gord?) got a load of them and they were going for approx 300 a set.

They pop up on eBay now and again.

You know all this already though don't you????

Confused.....

:D

Yeah I have a rim that is slightly bent so just wanted to price up how much a new one is as a matter of interest - if I can't get them I'm just going to get some aftermarket ones anyway as I've got a few in particular that I do think would look much better on my car!

Yeah I have a rim that is slightly bent so just wanted to price up how much a new one is as a matter of interest - if I can't get them I'm just going to get some aftermarket ones anyway as I've got a few in particular that I do think would look much better on my car!

Ah - I see - how badly bent is it? The guys that wim use for refurb do some awesome hotrolling to sort out alloys - they sorted out my TTE chicanes tip-top (and they had been victims of terrible potholes)

Also - might be worth ringing round some dealers - when my last one got a crack I found one fixed to the wall of my local dealer as a display unit and struck a deal to take it off them.

Ah - I see - how badly bent is it? The guys that wim use for refurb do some awesome hotrolling to sort out alloys - they sorted out my TTE chicanes tip-top (and they had been victims of terrible potholes)

Also - might be worth ringing round some dealers - when my last one got a crack I found one fixed to the wall of my local dealer as a display unit and struck a deal to take it off them.

To be honest it's been like it 18 months so it's fine, had it checked out by a tyre place I use.

Just wanted to see how much it would be to get it cleaned up a bit before I get to work detailing the car but I'm saving the cash for aftermarket, just need to price up some alloys and tyres now!

How about a set of these in 19"

P1010335.jpg

Think they look great :whistling:

There was a guy who used to sell these on eBay at £40 each brand new. I was after a set myself and i asked him if he had a set, no he said, but then as each one sold he'd list another! Bit of an arse really and i didn't bother as didn't want to risk ending up with 3 or something.

Really like them though, i'm waiting for a set to crop up somewhere....probably wait as long as i have been for a TTE rear skirt!

Good luck choosing your rims mate its never easy deciding.

Just wanted to see how much it would be to get it cleaned up a bit before I get to work detailing the car but I'm saving the cash for aftermarket, just need to price up some alloys and tyres now!

If you can get the rim to wim it'd be approx £50 for refurb plus hot roll.

19s too big for me thanks fella - got a lovely set of 18s in mind!

You wanta get the TTE alloys that Anees has on his mate, wide rear, thay look fantastic on his, and im sure would on yours toooo :winky:

I'll get some pictures up. I was planning on putting some pics up of the car this weekend since its come along way, but the weather has not been so good and the snow kinda spoiled my chances of decent pics! :lol:

My wheels were very hard to get (since they are also discontinued) and are designed to clear big brake callipers too

Those 10 inch TTE alloys are the boy, and really suit the Aristo and Supra :)

I'm looking to go black on black again I reckon, black centres with a polished lip to get a similar look to the IS I had - and also will probably be very similar to Gaz Walker's Aristo when he had that one!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links