Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 09 - Castle Combe

johnboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could those who def want to go, drop me a pm, and i will send you payment details.

John

hey guys send johnboy a pm for payment details :D

Hi all

Me and my friend (who is on this site) realy want to be on the club stand at this

is there still any places?

hi, just send johnboy pm for details :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any info on when things are likely to be starting on Saturday ? I know that the gates open at 9am, and we get given more details when we arrive, but does anyone have any ideas based on previous years ?

Traffic usually builds up as the morning goes by. somebody will be directing you as to where your car permit allocates, per club that is. what will happen on that day should be in the website.

what will happen on that day should be in the website.

I had a look on the website before, because I expected there to be a timetable, but unless I've missed it there's nothing like that there.

Last time I went with the mr2oc club, I received a timetable with the tickets. when i went next time as a visitor, i was given one when I bought the ticket from the gate. Maybe they'll hand it over on site. It would be helpful to have one.

Anyway, I'll be aiming to stop by Chiveley stopover just before 9 am to get some breakfast. Anybody want to stop by? We'll convoy to CC afterwards.

hhmm i was thinking of turning up about 10. Icemahn i can try and meet you at Chiveley - breccy is always a good paln :). Anybody else in? No you Steve not sure the Yaris could keep up :P Only Joking!

hello guys im planning to come with my two friends ... this is the first time i am going to attend to this event (japfeast)

and i want to join the group... is that possible that can i buy a ticket there for the group stand?... :shutit:

black lexus is200 sports :

carbon fibre viper style bonnet

carbon fibre WD touring side skirt

carbon fibre TS bumper lip

carbon fibre WD touring rear bumper lip

tein super street performance suspension

HKS super drager exhaust

Modified brake light system

TRD badge

red caliper with trd

12000k hid light

next project to put 2jzgte with 3.4 stroker kit

still trying to find engine conversion frame and gearbox... :whistling:

maybe i'll be there @ 10:00am or 11@00am

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links