Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Merchandise

sparkystav

Right after careful consideration and a crack team of Expert judges (a few of the lads in my team at work)

we have the winners:

First place and winner of a CD holder and a couple of stickers:

Andy-R with:

"Calm down Calm down, Wozza's just missing a perm and a tash."

And second place, and winner of a tax disc holder and sticker:

Kam05

with (we couldnt decide between but liked both)

"DJ Wozza does an impression of Tim Westwood as seen on PMR UK (flapping/waving arms around)"

OR

"DJ Wozza auditioning for the part of Daniel Larusso in the new Karate Kid remake ("Wax on Wax off, Daniel son")"

Thank you for all the entries.

If the two winners could ring 0845 654951 (£8 a min for 10min) and leave their postal address i'll get them dispatched within 28 days. :lol:

only joking, if you could pm me your addresses i'll send them out shortly.

Stav

Oh my i'm so proud I can't believe it, I never in my wildest dreams thought this moment would arrive, I'd like to thank God, my family, friends of course Stav, i'd also like to thank my dog that bloke I walked past on the street the other day :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i'm sorry the emotion of this moment is getting too much for me :crybaby::crybaby: i'd lastly like to thank Wozza for the inspiration without him this would not of been possible, to everyone else who entered, this award is not just for me but for all of you, we are all winners :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Thank you :whistling::lol:

• 3 weeks later...