Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Clock Surround

FuntimePhil

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish...

Graham agreed he could do these but i cant get a response..

im pretty p'd off as he still has my ac unit that i need back...

i would consider this closed until i get a response.

I Have tried to help out several times with this group buy but my posts keep getting deleted, but i will try one more time! :tsktsk:

If he has your A/C unit to get a template from it then someone should have told me, i have a accurate template in AutoCAD that i can just email to you. Might save you guys some cost as all he has to do is make them from the template i have. This template has been used to create the other clock pieces everyone has seen so i know it will fit 100%.

Just PM me if you want the template!

Although i don't know why i bother as this post is just going to get deleted :tsktsk:

• 3 weeks later...
I Have tried to help out several times with this group buy but my posts keep getting deleted, but i will try one more time! :tsktsk:

If he has your A/C unit to get a template from it then someone should have told me, i have a accurate template in AutoCAD that i can just email to you. Might save you guys some cost as all he has to do is make them from the template i have. This template has been used to create the other clock pieces everyone has seen so i know it will fit 100%.

Just PM me if you want the template!

Although i don't know why i bother as this post is just going to get deleted :tsktsk:

Hi,sorry I haven't been in touch but my Father past away and have been busey in all that it entailed .

if you have a cad drawing can you email it to goldilockseng1@aol.com then I can crack on with a price wont be fully back untill the end of the week still lots of stuff to sort out I havent forgotten you'r a/c unit .

Regards GRAHAM

hope this goes through

If Graham cannot get these made then i CAN, but im letting Graham make them as he was approached first! Either way these will get made so don't worry!

Jason :P

hope this goes through

If Graham cannot get these made then i CAN, but im letting Graham make them as he was approached first! Either way these will get made so don't worry!

Jason :P

thats fine mate. thanks jason

thanks jason, much appreciated mate :)
Hi,made a fairly accurate rough quote still need to find out a definate price for the engraving but I think they will

come in at £ 11.00 all in, if that sounds ok I we can do them same as before first pay first get ?

Regards Graham.

i would be quite happy without the engraving tbh..

can you send a finished version back with my AC unit so i can post pictures?

thanks jason, much appreciated mate :)
Hi,made a fairly accurate rough quote still need to find out a definate price for the engraving but I think they will

come in at £ 11.00 all in, if that sounds ok I we can do them same as before first pay first get ?

Regards Graham.

i would be quite happy without the engraving tbh..

can you send a finished version back with my AC unit so i can post pictures?

ok will send it back without any engraving and post a pic of one with engraving and people can decide which they want.