Sign in to follow this  
FuntimePhil

Stainless Clock Surround

looks like Graham is going to be busy again :)

im waiting on a response from him..

he still has my ac unit.

i wish...

Graham agreed he could do these but i cant get a response..

im pretty p'd off as he still has my ac unit that i need back...

i would consider this closed until i get a response.

Mans done a runner! Left the country with nothing but an AC unit lol.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I Have tried to help out several times with this group buy but my posts keep getting deleted, but i will try one more time! :tsktsk:

If he has your A/C unit to get a template from it then someone should have told me, i have a accurate template in AutoCAD that i can just email to you. Might save you guys some cost as all he has to do is make them from the template i have. This template has been used to create the other clock pieces everyone has seen so i know it will fit 100%.

Just PM me if you want the template!

Although i don't know why i bother as this post is just going to get deleted :tsktsk:

I Have tried to help out several times with this group buy but my posts keep getting deleted, but i will try one more time! :tsktsk:

If he has your A/C unit to get a template from it then someone should have told me, i have a accurate template in AutoCAD that i can just email to you. Might save you guys some cost as all he has to do is make them from the template i have. This template has been used to create the other clock pieces everyone has seen so i know it will fit 100%.

Just PM me if you want the template!

Although i don't know why i bother as this post is just going to get deleted :tsktsk:

Hi,sorry I haven't been in touch but my Father past away and have been busey in all that it entailed .

if you have a cad drawing can you email it to goldilockseng1@aol.com then I can crack on with a price wont be fully back untill the end of the week still lots of stuff to sort out I havent forgotten you'r a/c unit .

Regards GRAHAM

same graham sorry to hear you loss. hopefully you will get back on with life soon mate.

sorry to hear about your dad Graham.

hope this goes through

If Graham cannot get these made then i CAN, but im letting Graham make them as he was approached first! Either way these will get made so don't worry!

Jason :P

hope this goes through

If Graham cannot get these made then i CAN, but im letting Graham make them as he was approached first! Either way these will get made so don't worry!

Jason :P

thats fine mate. thanks jason

thanks jason, much appreciated mate :)
Hi,made a fairly accurate rough quote still need to find out a definate price for the engraving but I think they will

come in at £ 11.00 all in, if that sounds ok I we can do them same as before first pay first get ?

Regards Graham.

Hi,made a fairly accurate rough quote still need to find out a definate price for the engraving but I think they will

come in at £ 11.00 all in, if that sounds ok I we can do them same as before first pay first get ?

Regards Graham.

i would be quite happy without the engraving tbh..

can you send a finished version back with my AC unit so i can post pictures?

Regards Graham.

i would be quite happy without the engraving tbh..

can you send a finished version back with my AC unit so i can post pictures?

ok will send it back without any engraving and post a pic of one with engraving and people can decide which they want.