Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Clock Surround

FuntimePhil

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small place called Portsoy, on the coast, north of Aberdeen, not much meets held up my way!!!!

Had my Lex a while now, but changing the headunit has got me hooked on the modding, get to re-live my youth a bit!!!!

Thats a nice looking machine you have- i'm slightly jealous!

Small place called Portsoy, on the coast, north of Aberdeen, not much meets held up my way!!!!

Had my Lex a while now, but changing the headunit has got me hooked on the modding, get to re-live my youth a bit!!!!

Thats a nice looking machine you have- i'm slightly jealous!

right cool mate.

once my car is on the road i going to try and organise a meet in scotland.

Just tell me when & where, has to be on my 2 weeks off tho!!!!

can't send the wife down in the car when i'm offshore!!!!!!!

i posted a thread in the meeting section. please let me know when you are off and we see it from there.

thanks

Hi ,sorry about the delay have been sorting out some stuff and a couple of days r and r. your rings are being polished as we speak and should be in the post today.As compensation for the delay I will include a free clock surround, will that be ok ? deckie 77 if you go to the old group buy on lexus a/c rings there is a payment link. red z I shall be sending your A/C unit back today with your clock surround. does anyone have an old A/C unit they would be prepared to sell or swap ? the condition isn't fussy as I only want the knobs and fascia to try bits on I don't need any electric or interior parts

Shekie yours are on the way as well

Regards Graham

i posted a thread in the meeting section. please let me know when you are off and we see it from there.

thanks

Hi ,sorry about the delay have been sorting out some stuff and a couple of days r and r. your rings are being polished as we speak and should be in the post today.As compensation for the delay I will include a free clock surround, will that be ok ? deckie 77 if you go to the old group buy on lexus a/c rings there is a payment link. red z I shall be sending your A/C unit back today with your clock surround. does anyone have an old A/C unit they would be prepared to sell or swap ? the condition isn't fussy as I only want the knobs and fascia to try bits on I don't need any electric or interior parts

Regards Graham

graham,

i will contact you via pm re the aircon unit.. i only need the internals!!

cheers

thanks

Regards Graham

OK Graham,

went back to original group buy and the link has been removed due to the group buy ending,

PM you about this!!

Cheers.

Deckie.

So is there going to be a new group buy pinned regarding the clock surrounds?

If so great, if not, is it being done through this topic?

If it is i'd ike my name put down as a definite.

Thanks.

hold your horses everybody!!

Clock surround should be here by weekend so those at midlands meet can see it. will also post pictures.

Once these are here i will start a new Group buy after consulting mods..

Clock surround should be here by weekend so those at midlands meet can see it. will also post pictures.

Hi ,no posts so I take it you don't like them !!

not seen the clock surround yet but if they are anything like the rings i'll love it how do we get the clock surround??link to pay for it using paypal?or are they on eBay?

me want one now!!!! :lol:

Hi ,no posts so I take it you don't like them !!

I thought that this was going ahead Graham, that's the impression i got from your message? i still want my shiny bits, lets get this sorted boy's :)

I would start with really small, delicate tools and take your time and use some finesse,

But if that fails get out the hammer & chisel and get agricultural with it :D

their should be some sort of double sided tape on the rear.mate.

for the price i thought all would be inc??ie remove from envelope remove backing and stick on?

got my rings and clock sorrund on friday. how do i fit a clock surround
Hi, I found that if you get a razer blade or fine screwdriver you can lever off the plastic clock cover that is only lightly glued on and the surround will drop in its place the glue that is on the remaining facsia may be enough to hold it .if not a dab of silicone should hold it .cheers Graham.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links