Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 11-13th Sept 09

johnboy

I'll be there both days to support the club.

Will split my time between LOC and the TSS stand.

how ironic!!

Ironic ?? What a strange comment Leighton ;)

Dave will be bringing 2 cars .... 1 Lexus (IS350) & 1 Sprint Car (Soarer) so therefore pretty logical as far as I can see :)

Its not so ironic, as prolex could not be bothered with jae/loc last year :o something about its members Dave said :whistling: (again Dave's words not mine)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the weekend though?

:ph34r:

please explain ???

wouldnt that then be off topic?

i only replied to janeys post.. but i guess i dont have mod power so im not allowed an opinion..

Will my name be edited out as requested? and will there be any follow up to my point re user name?

go on.. surprise me!!

Its not the weekend though?

:ph34r:

please explain ???

Just a guess, but in direct answer to you Barrie (so not going :offtopic:)

I believe this might have something to do with it....

Warnings.jpg

:o Thats on mate! what is happening?!

I can't believe that so many previous members have found other clubs to attend JAE with this year! Would this be the lowest turn out for LOC ever? :o I hope not!!

how ironic!!

Dave will be bringing 2 cars .... 1 Lexus (IS350) & 1 Sprint Car (Soarer) so therefore pretty logical as far as I can see :)

Its not so ironic, as prolex could not be bothered with jae/loc last year :o something about its members Dave said :whistling: (again Dave's words not mine)

Nice to live in a wonderland where you can make up stories willynilly :winky:

I'll be there & looking forward to it

Hopefully the sun will shine

May pop over to see the "other" stand and meet all the keyboard warriors face to face

how ironic!!

May pop over to see the "other" stand and meet all the keyboard warriors face to face

Not may pop over Dave, please do pop over, make sure you have the £120 for the top mounts you own me to hand please :whistling:

how ironic!!

Not may pop over Dave, please do pop over, make sure you have the £120 for the top mounts you own me to hand please :whistling:

Will be a pleasure problem is what I hold in my other hand

how ironic!!

The £80 you own Steve for fuel :D re collecting the superchargers :whistling:

Nice to see nothing has changed here threats still being issued un justified warnings too, WEEKEND IS HERE! now i would say thats got to be a joke but just for the record guys i also have a waning due to it being a weekend

i have a screen print of this so if the powers to be wish to change it the TRUTH will still shine through as it always does in these cases where people go power crazy

im afraid to say i will not be attending JAE this year 2 people on the club have made it CLEAR that valued members are not welcome on the stand, despite there emails to me

i wish LOC all the best this year and hope they can keep the title on the football

Best regards

Andrew

how ironic!!

Love it! PMSL! :lol:

how ironic!!

own ??? not sure what you mean. think you mean owe.............thats a matter of dispute

to clarify what I'll have in my other hand when we meet..........its a copy of the letter I have sent to HM Customs & Excise to confirm the amount you spent to buy your share of the TTE superchargers............and the amount I paid you once they were sold

Hopefully this will be filed away by them as you have already declared this significant amount of unearned income and paid the required income tax.

However if you have not disclosed this unearned income you will be liable for all sorts of extra charges.

Thing for you to consider is have I written the letter ?...............am I going to write it ?...................or have I no intentiuon of writing it ?..............or did I write about that allegation (supported with copies from my bank statements) along with details of your other properties asking if you have declared the rental income from them.............

suggest instead of wasting your time causing trouble here on LOC you attend to your financial affairs as the Revenue can be a bit scary :whistling:

Have a good nights sleep and see you in September :winky:

how ironic!!

own ??? not sure what you mean. think you mean owe.............thats a matter of dispute

to clarify what I'll have in my other hand when we meet..........its a copy of the letter I have sent to HM Customs & Excise to confirm the amount you spent to buy your share of the TTE superchargers............and the amount I paid you once they were sold

Hopefully this will be filed away by them as you have already declared this significant amount of unearned income and paid the required income tax.

However if you have not disclosed this unearned income you will be liable for all sorts of extra charges.

Thing for you to consider is have I written the letter ?...............am I going to write it ?...................or have I no intentiuon of writing it ?..............or did I write about that allegation (supported with copies from my bank statements) along with details of your other properties asking if you have declared the rental income from them.............

suggest instead of wasting your time causing trouble here on LOC you attend to your financial affairs as the Revenue can be a bit scary :whistling:

Am i or am i not going to report you for not having the right insurance on your is350 if at all, has it still got the supercharger fitted ? i only wish you had made the false clam now, when your wheel fell off, or maybe you did ?

Then please remember there was 3 people that put into the superchargers Dave ....... please do as you feel fit :whistling:

One thing having a pop at me ......... but another having a pop at Steve to :angry: don't think he will be happy Dave :whistling:

Best of luck with the properties Dave :winky: know where they are ? how many ? are they in my name or company name or someone else's name ?

This is exactly why I have left this club and gone to another, Dave Im not a keyboard warrior, nethier are others,

the issue is clear and the response from mods/admin seems inadequate, the issue about the username has been made clear and at no point, mods have not responded, and the user himself seems to ignore this.

Then this happens, this topic has gone off topic, and i hope it gets back on, but my position is, i no longer want to be part of this club, because of these examples, it happens on all clubs that i admit, but what counts is the response from admin/mods, which in this case seems to be unacceptable

how ironic!!

Am i or am i not going to report you for not having the right insurance on your is350 if at all, has it still got the supercharger fitted ? i only wish you had made the false clam now, when your wheel fell off, or maybe you did ?

Then please remember there was 3 people that put into the superchargers Dave ....... please do as you feel fit :whistling:

One thing having a pop at me ......... but another having a pop at Steve to :angry: don't think he will be happy Dave :whistling:

Best of luck with the properties Dave :winky: know where they are ? how many ? are they in my name or company name or someone else's name ?

I'm cool with everything slim jim

Thanks for yet more threatening text messages.....suppose it makes a change from the racist jiokes you bombarded me with..........

Remember you reap what you sow

any problems that may befall Steve are due entirely to you............if you had not embarked on this mission to defame me personally and my company all would be good..............also the money was paid to you...................it would be you who dibbed steve in................so what sort of "mate" are you ????????

I'll also let you and the owners of the mickey mouse forum you recently set up that if there are any defamatory comments about me,my wife or Prolex-uk left after tomorrow be prepared for legal action :whistling:...........The law is quite clear in that the owners of the website (so directors as well if its a ltd company) are responsible for the comments of the posters..........

Those newer members may not know that aside from prolex-uk I have another company which does quite well. Well enough to sue the backside off any person/body/company I see fit to go after. I'd enjoy doing it as well

Have a wonderful evening and I look forward to gazing in wonderment to whatever Japanese car you can scrape enough money to buy after the Revenue have dealt with you..........

However could be I can't be bothered and am talking hot air like most of your buddies.........

then again I may not be............

Dare i ask where are the ADMINS and MODS now

this has got very personal very threatening and is totally un called for, i dont condone any of this and feel its a shame that some people are making these threats and taking post of topics