Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 11-13th Sept 09

johnboy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt mind joining you lot

i went last year for the day looked a good event, didnt see any lexi were you there last year ?

Hi woodsie

yes LOC was there last year

we had over 20 cars on show, we were tucked away in the upper field

of course you are quite welcome to join us this year

just a quick genuine question, how come LOC have no activities for this year, despite people signing up - im confused??

I presume you mean on the JAE forums Dean ? Maybe because there's no rush :winky:

just a quick genuine question, how come LOC have no activities for this year, despite people signing up - im confused??

I presume you mean on the JAE forums Dean ? Maybe because there's no rush :winky:

I thought John said last year that it was best to get the clubs entered early to the events to ensure that the amount of people participating was calculated for and the right amount of club spots etc..

• 2 weeks later...

This years band for Friday night looks good too they are called Hipster and cover a huge range of music from The Beatles to The Arctic Monkeys with a bit of the Zutons & The Who thrown in as well & as usual there will be the Saturday night D.I.S.C.O. going on too :D plus lots of good food, drink & fun of course :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
This years band for Friday night looks good too they are called Hipster and cover a huge range of music from The Beatles to The Arctic Monkeys with a bit of the Zutons & The Who thrown in as well & as usual there will be the Saturday night D.I.S.C.O. going on too :D plus lots of good food, drink & fun of course :whistling:

I had a pair of Hipsters once :D

Count me in for Saturday -- IS200

will be my first time...

... can you come back the next day? just in case...

Ticket price covers you for the whole weekend :D Only problem is i believe they have said that there will be limited vehicle movement during the day so if you want your car back on the stand then need to arrive morning. Although don't quote me on that :shutit:

Count me in for Saturday -- IS200

will be my first time...

... can you come back the next day? just in case...

Will be great to see you :D

There shouldn't be any problem - you'll have a stand pass so they will know where you're going :winky:

On the limited vehicle movement I think they are trying to stop the 'cruisers' who come in & out all day or just drive around the site parading ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all.

I had a cracking day today at JAE. I met some cracking people and saw some awsome cars but just wonderd where everyone was as the stand was non existant?

Jim.

Thought exactly the same as the LOC stand was supposed to be next to the Aristos

There was one very lonely IS200 there on Friday but apart from that didn't see a soul and i did wander around most of the site