Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 11-13th Sept 09

johnboy

Marcus, dont try to patronise me, you of all people know what this all feels like

start at the top.....why would i, at least barrie and Jane, as thats who YOU are refering too, have stuck by this club through thick and thin....its a shame that there arnt so many people around who i feel could fill there shoes....and i mean this from the regulars, there are people, but they dont want to do it at the moment becasue of all the whiney moaning babys that frequent the forums and throw there teddys out the pram if they dont get there own way.....

there was going to be a new influx of moderators and a fresh drive after the incident earlier in the year, then...the warm fuzzy club you refer to that makes you feel all happy and tingly inside started causing issues indirectly.....infact, its wrong to blame a club, but the individuals, who like i said threw hissey fits, because they were not allowed to be naughty at play time

my saying what i say is a simple sharp message, its the easiest way to get it across, its not meant for the majority, its aimed squarely at the minority, you know it, and they know it.

so dont come here trying to say your not made to feel welcome, you certainly have been made welcome, as are the mass of people, who come on this forum, and share information, there always made welcome....

regards the mods, why not ask them yourself, thats not the issue, so stop trying as ive said earlier, turning it into a Mod / admin issue

we know why people removed themself from the LOC JAE list, and went over to OJC and showed on that pitch......if the powers that be cannot man up, and be honest

so be it.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I removed my name from LOC to goto OJC. Since some members were banned etc, the club didnt really have any "top posters" for the IS200 section, and when asking where people had gone, i got a ban.

Thats why i left, and dont you think the people who dont like things, have f***ed off????

Hi guys,, i was at the JAE,, HOPING TO SEE someone or anyone from the club and ,well every one knows what happened.i have no problems with that ,but where was the people that run the forum.they should have been there,so i think that they should be the ones to **** OFF,and get people in that can do the job,and not make statements like that.people have missed the point of a car club,and turned it into #### place to be.so my advise to people;TAKE YOUR FINGERS OUT YOUR DIRTY ******EN ASSES ,and do the job :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Hi guys,, i was at the JAE,, HOPING TO SEE someone or anyone from the club and ,well every one knows what happened.i have no problems with that ,but where was the people that run the forum.they should have been there,so i think that they should be the ones to **** OFF,and get people in that can do the job,and not make statements like that.people have missed the point of a car club,and turned it into #### place to be.so my advise to people;TAKE YOUR FINGERS OUT YOUR DIRTY ******EN ASSES ,and do the job :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Terry can you clarify your comments please, after you have read the other replys that i have made...above

Yep. I removed my name from LOC to goto OJC. Since some members were banned etc, the club didnt really have any "top posters" for the IS200 section, and when asking where people had gone, i got a ban.

Thats why i left, and dont you think the people who dont like things, have f***ed off????

wrong on several accounts,

you was never banned

and your so called "ban" wasnt for "asking where people had gone", you knew exactly where people had gone, you was trying to stir things up

what you mean by Top posters...

if you dont like it here, whey do you come back

Terry can you clarify your comments please, after you have read the other replys that i have made...above

If i may, the club is not about one person or people,,,how did it get to this state,loc should have been rep at theJAE.BUT BECAUSE none wan't to eat humble pie ,******s it up for every one .what i'm say ,is that member got the short end of the the stick and who cares ,people pumped £25 POUND AND WHAT DID THE GET,THEN i read if u don't like it **** off,,YES I'M **** ***** :tsktsk:

If i may, the club is not about one person or people,,,how did it get to this state,loc should have been rep at theJAE.BUT BECAUSE none wan't to eat humble pie ,******s it up for every one .what i'm say ,is that member got the short end of the the stick and who cares ,people pumped £25 POUND AND WHAT DID THE GET,THEN i read if u don't like it **** off,,YES I'M **** ***** :tsktsk:

Why should the people who run the forum be there ? Facts are that last year neither Steve or Mat were there for the weekend so what difference does it make that they weren't there this year ? Barrie & I were there and in fact I spoke to you when we came over to the OJC stand and said hello on Friday evening. Johnboy was due to be there but as previously stated sadly he was in hospital having a life saving operation.

There is no humble pie to be eaten fact is the reason Dave Read was the only one on the stand is because everyone else who had originally put their names down pulled out and went with another club and others were caught on the way in and told to park on OJC as it was the Lexus Club or that there was nobody on LOC so park up with us.

To be honest I'm actually wondering why exactly you are getting on your high horse when you were never coming on LOC anyway ;)

Why should the people who run the forum be there ? Facts are that last year neither Steve or Mat were there for the weekend so what difference does it make that they weren't there this year ? Barrie & I were there and in fact I spoke to you when we came over to the OJC stand and said hello on Friday evening. Johnboy was due to be there but as previously stated sadly he was in hospital having a life saving operation.

There is no humble pie to be eaten fact is the reason Dave Read was the only one on the stand is because everyone else who had originally put their names down pulled out and went with another club and others were caught on the way in and told to park on OJC as it was the Lexus Club or that there was nobody on LOC so park up with us.

To be honest I'm actually wondering why exactly you are getting on your high horse when you were never coming on LOC anyway ;)

That takes the cake,,i've been to all, yes all the **** meeting,that were posted on the site,anyway i NOT going down that route,forget it ....and that all ,BYE

start at the top.....why would i, at least barrie and Jane, as thats who YOU are refering too, have stuck by this club through thick and thin.

You are joking right. Thick and thin.

I turned up at JAE on friday, i know i did not let people know, but it was a spur of the moment thing. What a dissapointment to find that there was nobody there at all. I was made welcome elsewhere and due to the warm welcome i made the decision to stay for the whole weekend. That wasnt down to anyone asking me to leave LOC or being 'poached'. Funily enough im a grown adult, and i can think for myself. Im not a sheep and there were no underhand tacttics going on as you state. If people dont like it here, why would they not leave, and if it was only the minority who left, why is there now no one left? You can blame anyone you want but this clubs failings are due to the people that supposedly organise things. There was a list of members who were going to be there including Admins/mods. So..... where were they?

Individual members may not turn up, but where were the event organisers? Barry and Janey sticking by the club. Is that why they were on a different stand then? If there is no support from the management why do you expect any member to want to be there.

There were 100's of clubs that managed to make an effort for their members, but it seems to me that all you guys want to do is bitch at everyone and anyone and not accept that any of the problems are your own doing.

This club has been reduced to a complete joke. Why would anyone want to be part of this anymore. I certainly dont.

You have disgraced yourselves and let your members down.

You might want to watch what you say. That there is a slanderous comment, and unless you can prove it you could face trouble from it.

And even so, if people turn up then find no sign of an LOC stand what were they going to do. Sit there on their own, or find somewhere more welcoming?

I can say Dave Read was very patient with you all. He tried to stay loyal to you guys, and it was a long time before leaving, but that was mostly down to the cars owner. You really need to sort out all the fact before you start flying off the handle and throwing accusations around

no, it is very simple.

people can be members of whatever club they like, but its the core trouble causers who are not welcome.

its the underhand way in which they feel they need to act, that grips my *****, coming onto these forums and seeing half the whining/moaning people getting there backs up over stupid silly issues baffles me.

not happy with the thankless task that those that support the forums put in....yet, at the same time never offering there services in a constructive manner

some of these people need to get out more and live your lives...its an internet forum, the common denominator is the brand of car, maybe if some people took there heads for a ***** and dumped that ego they carry around then the place would be a far happier place

as i have said, if you dont like it here, and you wish to continue undermining the way the club is run, then **** off, as i dont want these people around, and from now on will do what ever i can to get rid of them....fact

now roll that one up and smoke it!! :winky:

may make a few cough me thinks :whistling:

Yourself included Dave?

The fact is whether there was members or not at the stand. there was no preparations made for them in the way of signs, marquee or anything like that as there has been previously. If these things had been there, maybe people would have filled the stand on Friday/Saturday?

Dare i ask where the Gold membership money goes to if not to help fund fund some facilities for what is meant to be the largest meet of the year?

start at the top.....why would i, at least barrie and Jane, as thats who YOU are refering too, have stuck by this club through thick and thin.

You are joking right. Thick and thin.

I turned up at JAE on friday, i know i did not let people know, but it was a spur of the moment thing. What a dissapointment to find that there was nobody there at all. I was made welcome elsewhere and due to the warm welcome i made the decision to stay for the whole weekend. That wasnt down to anyone asking me to leave LOC or being 'poached'. Funily enough im a grown adult, and i can think for myself. Im not a sheep and there were no underhand tacttics going on as you state. If people dont like it here, why would they not leave, and if it was only the minority who left, why is there now no one left? You can blame anyone you want but this clubs failings are due to the people that supposedly organise things. There was a list of members who were going to be there including Admins/mods. So..... where were they?

Individual members may not turn up, but where were the event organisers? Barry and Janey sticking by the club. Is that why they were on a different stand then? If there is no support from the management why do you expect any member to want to be there.

There were 100's of clubs that managed to make an effort for their members, but it seems to me that all you guys want to do is bitch at everyone and anyone and not accept that any of the problems are your own doing.

This club has been reduced to a complete joke. Why would anyone want to be part of this anymore. I certainly dont.

You have disgraced yourselves and let your members down.

Yes it was a shame that there was no one there although we were just behind the stand and I'm sure if we had seen you turn up we would have made you very welcome, but sadly we must have missed you as we were unable to watch the stand 24 hours and to be honest apart from Dave the only other person we saw visiting the stand was Wozza who stood and video'd the space (presumably for his home movie album).

Though I must say I'm glad that turning up on the spur of the moment worked for you and you managed to no doubt trek though Wicksteed Park and find another 'happy place' where I'm guessing someone let you share their tent for the weekend as it seems you were there unprepared & not even knowing there would be another stand you could join, I'm glad it worked out well for you :D

As for the event organisers... as stated Johnboy was in hospital & consequently unable to make it. Barrie & myself were never even on the list, I think you will find that most OJC members, if not the mods/admin knew prior to the event that we would be on the TSS stand (they seem to enjoy keeping tabs on what we are doing) and not on the LOC stand.

You might want to watch what you say. That there is a slanderous comment, and unless you can prove it you could face trouble from it.

And even so, if people turn up then find no sign of an LOC stand what were they going to do. Sit there on their own, or find somewhere more welcoming?

I can say Dave Read was very patient with you all. He tried to stay loyal to you guys, and it was a long time before leaving, but that was mostly down to the cars owner. You really need to sort out all the fact before you start flying off the handle and throwing accusations around

It's not slander it's a fact and yes there is proof

True but the point is if there hadn't been underhand tactics in the first place there would have been plenty of welcomes as there would have been members there

Dave is a trooper and yes sadly he was on his own there until he moved but I think the fact is if the above hadn't been the case he wouldn't have been on his own

As for the event organisers... as stated Johnboy was in hospital & consequently unable to make it. Barrie & myself were never even on the list, I think you will find that most OJC members, if not the mods/admin knew prior to the event that we would be on the TSS stand (they seem to enjoy keeping tabs on what we are doing) and not on the LOC stand.

Ok, so if yourself and barrie were not planning on being on the stand why are you both listed as being there? Also, if you knew beforehand that you wouldnt be there, were there ever any provisions planned for the members who were scheduled to turn up? What about a marquee, even a banner or sign. This cant have all been the responsibility of Johnboy.

It seems to me that nobody planned to be there or provide anything

Ok, so if yourself and barrie were not planning on being on the stand why are you both listed as being there? Also, if you knew beforehand that you wouldnt be there, were there ever any provisions planned for the members who were scheduled to turn up? What about a marquee, even a banner or sign. This cant have all been the responsibility of Johnboy.

It seems to me that nobody planned to be there or provide anything

as we were never on the list i really dont know where you are coming from

we knew days before hand that there was only going to be a couple of members turn up, did you really want us to spend club funds on setting up a marquee and providing stuff for so few people

what we did do was make an allowance on the TSS stand to allow any members who wanted to come and share facilities

Johnboy is our events organiser, he had all of it organised including marquees and banners, we only found out earlier last week that things were not going good for him, I hardly think us ringing him in hospital and turning up at his house to find out where everything was very appropriate !

Im not having a go or pointing the finger at anyone here but are you sure OJC where trying to pinch people when they arrived???

I was on the OJC stand and there there was a black ISF that came past us as he came in the top entrance, i ran over to speak to him and see where he was going. he rolled down his window and i simply asked 'Hi, are you looking for the Lexus Owners Club' to which he replied 'no, im looking for the Toyota Sprint Series stand' at that point i said 'im sorry i don't know where it is (at that point i didn't know :blush: ) but if you ask one of the marshalls im sure they can point you in the right direction'. There where a few other Lexi i approached and asked what stand they where looking for.

I hope that they didn't think that it was me that was trying to pinch people onto our stand :crying::crybaby: That was never my intention at all, i was just trying to be helpfull to other Lexus owners. I am not aware of anyone on OJC that where oinching memebers :unsure:

At the end of the day im getting really sick of this ***** and i just want to move on, i have always tried to remain impartial and i try my hardest to get on with everyone. Most people that know me will know the sort of person i am not one to hold a grudge or try and upset people. This is the sort of thing that can really just upset alot of people and i (and im sure im not the only one) for one just want to forget this crap and move on!!!!!

Jason

others were caught on the way in and told to park on OJC

ROFL ! You really are paranoid, aren't you ?

As stated it's a fact Steve

What, that you're paranoid ?!

How on earth would another club intercept "others" on the way in etc, this is making my afternoon, this thread is hilarious ! :lol:

fact is as Adrian Smith in his ISF, approached your stand which happened to be on the main route into the venue, he was stopped and asked to park up on your stand and told there was no Lexus stand

what exactly are we supposed to be paranoid about Steve ?

why is it that you and many others feel its your right to come here and criticise

yet none of you could walk a few yards over the whole weekend to come and voice your opinions

yet me personally who has been threatened, and warned off by your members managed to walk over to your stand

why is that certain members of your main management felt the right to post insulting crap on facebook and continue referring to LOC and me

if you want paranoia try looking closer to home

Barrie & myself were never even on the list

That's funny, because according to the screenshot below (taken this morning, because I suspected this would happen), you and Barrie were indeed on the list as you know full well.

screenshot.jpg

I wonder why someone seems to have edited the list to remove you and Barrie from the list ? :whistling:

fact is as Adrian Smith in his ISF, approached your stand which happened to be on the main route into the venue, he was stopped and asked to park up on your stand and told there was no Lexus stand

I hope he didn't think this was me barrie :crying: I just asked him if he was looking for the lexus owners club and at no point did i ask him park up on OJC, i only ran over as i thought it might be Looney (andy) and wanted to speak to him as he is from my neck of the woods.

Jason

So you know that one member was approached so you start accusing people of poaching. Jason stated that he saw the car and asked where he was heading, not telling the owner of the ISF to park up. You can jump to all the conclusion you want.

It seems strange that this person in the ISF knew to go straight to the TSS stand, so it seems that you managed to tell some people where to go but not others

well somethings a miss as jason has said his bit (and i heard him as i was walking back from the footy and at no point did he say ''park on our stand'') plus the tss stand was before the ojc stand

like i said before always someone else to blame.

i personally think a line should be drawn now cos its not good for anyone,and as like you said bazza you went over to the ojc stand on friday without any probs at all

All this stuff about who went on whose stand is pretty pathetic. Yes Barrie and Janey, you came towards the OJC stand and chatted to a few of our members, but you hung back from the main part of the stand (which is fair enough). I offered you some drinks and you came into our marquee and we made you welcome. I don't recall anyone inviting OJC members onto their stand and offering them drinks though ? It works both ways.