Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 400 Brake Calipers

lextech86

• 3 months later...
as above im looking for a pair of front brake calipers from an ls 400, im after the 4 pot ones, if any1 can help it would be gratefully appreciated

Hi there, I have a pair of front calipers but I'm not sure if their 4 pot ones, how ca I tell?

They look like this

LS400_Caliper.jpg

and the other side

LS400_Caliper_Mod2.jpg

Hi, I've looked at them and they have a total of four pots per caliper. They look the same as the ones in your your photo. They are in very good condition. Regards, Gary.

as above im looking for a pair of front brake calipers from an ls 400, im after the 4 pot ones, if any1 can help it would be gratefully appreciated

Hi there, I've looked at them. They have four pots per caliper. They look the same as the ones in the photo posted by some one. Mine look to be in good condition. Regards, Gary.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I've looked at them. They have four pots per caliper. They look the same as the ones in the photo posted by some one. Mine look to be in good condition. Regards, Gary.

how much would you want for the pair?