Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Front Bumper

breet

looking for a tte front bumper if anyone has one for sale, colour isnt important but would like it with the washer holes,

even a damaged one that i could repair,

cheer

iain

as long as its an original tte their is templates on the back of the bumper for the washer jets so you can cut them out if need be.

i bought mine off e-bay got it for 120 but seen one go last week for 260!!!! stunnin bumper though!

Saw one on eBay tonight, a genuine one along with the TRD side skirts and a rear lip - not sure if that's the TTE or the TRD one though as it was wrapped up in the picture - was at £295 with no bids!

Saw one on eBay tonight, a genuine one along with the TRD side skirts and a rear lip - not sure if that's the TTE or the TRD one though as it was wrapped up in the picture - was at £295 with no bids!

yowzzers im keeping a very very close eye on that !

prepainted my colour too , only bugger is the whole damage in transit part on delivery , but i suppose its the risk one must take.

I asked the same question about splitting it before i seen the Q&A on the ad! Lol!

Been waiting AGES for a TTE rear skirt! Got the rest, TTE front, lip spoiler. Unfitted til i get the rear skirt :(

Why doesn't one of you buy all of it, and then flog the bits you do want to the other fellas in here who want that bit - all chuck in a bit each and you're sorted, all you need now is someone who wants some TRD skirts and you're laughing :D

Why doesn't one of you buy all of it, and then flog the bits you do want to the other fellas in here who want that bit - all chuck in a bit each and you're sorted, all you need now is someone who wants some TRD skirts and you're laughing :D

Just bought a set of side skirts a few weeks ago.

Sorry guy I would have been up for the buy and split !!!

im SOOOOO tempted to buy this kit , but at the same time i really fancy the CWEST front bumper , but as said above if anyone does decide to purchase it to split i would be more than interested in paying via paypal or however for the sideskirts ...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links