Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gave The Wheels A Squirt Earlier!

aido

Well got around to giving the new wheels a once over today after finally sorting the interior and my new aux connections, they've come up pretty well considering the state the were in when they arrived!!

Gave them a quick squirt of Autoglym Wheel Cleaner first of all to set the ball rolling, then dried them followed by 3 coats each of something called Rim Wax (no jokes please!)

Seems a very good product, the wheels looked ace!

Just a shame as soon as I drove off a water pipe had burst and now they're filthy again - but that means a good test tomorrow of how good this stuff is!

There's a good shot of me in my pink jumper earlier - I've relegated that to car wash duty as I always get the ***** ripped whenever I wear it and I knew it would be good for something!

P1010052-800.jpg

P1010053-800.jpg

P1010054-800.jpg

P1010055-800.jpg

P1010056-800.jpg

P1010057-800.jpg

P1010058-800.jpg

P1010059-800.jpg

P1010060-800.jpg

PMSL they probably say much worse than that when they see me :D

Luckily where I do this lot no one can see me apart from the neighbours over the road and they just see my arse when I'm crouched down doing these :lol:

Not polished the car yet, that was just after a quick wash, looking at those pics it'll be interesting to see it all done!

they look seriously sweet on the car in the flesh..

cars lookin Yakuza VIP style now!!

just need a samurai sword on the back shelf and one of those dangly things of the mirror..

You did say that Gord before I got them, wait til you see the lot clean - reckon hopefully middle of next week weather permitting I'll be where I want to be at with the car :D

Shame they banned samurai swords as that would be ace - then again maybe not so good if I rear ended someone :lol:

Might have to just put up with a sticker or a Fisher Price version :o

Guest inicol63

Car looks great along with those wheels.

How funny would it be if everyone going to JAE this year wear baby pink... :D

Lexus would only sell to the pink pound brigade.... :o

very shiny!

looking good there fella, i got some of that rim wax last week(smells like bubble gum) not used it yet though as i'd just used the last of my autosol on them and then whacked some Autoglym protectant on em'.

would be interesting to know what they come up like when you've rinsed them :)

Pink :lol:

That would be quite funny, wearer of the worst pink top gets a prize, thing is I already know Barrie will win as I've seen him in one in the past :D

I think most of the "veteran" members of LOC like a bit of pink.

Wheels are looking, be good to see how the car is now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links