AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

I've tryed most tow bar companies ,they say we don't stock..The dealer wants £1950 for parts only plus 3-4 hours fitting@ £80 per hour. Can anybody help? :sad:

I have made enquiries about other firms who make tow bars for this car and one of them is 'Brink' who make very good detachable bars and the price of theirs is around £250 to buy and about £350 fitted which is obviously quite a saving. Does anybody know if the Lexus bar is made by Brink as it looks very similar. I don't want to spend over £1000 if I can get the same thing for considerably less. Would be grateful if anybody knows anything about this subject.

from earlier thread :D

Big problem apparently with the LS is that if you fit a tow bar Lexus insist you also fit additional oil cooler etc - hence the very high cost. Add to the fact fitting a tow bar will also reduce the value of your car I reckon it's cheaper to buy another vehicle just fopr towing!!!!!