Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200tt Project

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for nearing 400bhp, and hopefully when ive rebuilt the head with stronger bolts and better spark plugs i can turn the boost up just a little and go over that hopefully.

haha thats a good one lol i've emailed silverline-racing because i want a turbo engine in mine and stav told me to contact them so emailed them and got a straight away response back which is a good sign going to discuss with them on monday hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

by the way stav have you weared it in yet and done the miles and what is it like on day to day basis if you don't mind me asking :P

Well last time I posted on this topic was May 2009 haha, time has flown by.. Is this car still around? hows it all going Stav?

Nice to pop in & see some old faces still around.

• 1 month later...

Also stav i've heard that you have vinyl wrapped your roof? Would love to know what your plans are know for the beast and also what sort of power and torque the beast is pushing out sorry but just love your car hehehe.

Also stav i've heard that you have vinyl wrapped your roof? Would love to know what your plans are know for the beast and also what sort of power and torque the beast is pushing out sorry but just love your car hehehe.

Not rolling roaded the car yet, but it is in the plans,

and yes ive viynl wrapped my roof, theres pics on the web somewhere.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links