Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Purple/flip Is200 ,tvs,door Builds,oooooohh

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any of you who want any of the things i have put on mine, feel free to messae me and I can put you in the right direction. As for all your comments, thanks to those who see my view, it isnt a silly one, the others ae just a little narrow minded. I dont mind if people dont like it, but no need to slag it off.

ta all

c'mon then Zee... we know about the compressor... what else is planned???

compressor..... what compressor? :unsure: where? huh? watch you talking 'bout lewis...... :lol::blink::whistling:

ok... supercharger....

But what are you doing with the paintwork???? :unsure:

Si WRX Im sorry but some of the comments you made were out of line. How can you talk about nasty mods anyway lol 'White LEXUS Stickers Embossed on Black painted callipers' ......

Ahhhh this is my point i've seen your car....your located round the corner?

whereas you have'nt seen mine :P and if you can get the same finish on

callipers that i have (bet you cant)maybe i should come and work for you

these are normal loc calliper stickers but it's the way they are applied that

makes them look/feel embossed.If i had'nt told you you would'nt have guessed

they were stickers stuck on painted callipers.

Everybodys cars have nice little touches as does yours but the post started off with

have you seen this flip paint? i answered and told the truth:your door builds at Gaydon

were crap!!(if thats proffesional i'll stay away) which was commented by several people,

but if nobody wants to tell the truth thats up to them.If the person who started the post

does'nt want to hear the truth then dont ask the question :yahoo::yahoo:

plus in an earlier post i apologised if you owned the car, flip paint is'nt my taste

"which was commented by several people,

but if nobody wants to tell the truth thats up to them.If the person who started the post

does'nt want to hear the truth then dont ask the question

plus in an earlier post i apologised if you owned the car, flip paint is'nt my taste"

pee j ! i started this post so people could see the car not to have a slagging match ........ some people don`t half get wound up !

also, an inquiry. WAS a member.....why are we not now??? or was that a guess that this would "upset" us and we wouldnt want to be part of this forum anymore, or are you rejecting us as members??

seem to remember one of your logins being banned because you refused to stay with the forums terms and conditions, by having a banner advertisment in your sig.

Notice that it is back - again.

Can you please observe the forums terms and conditions and stop putting banner advertisements for your company in your sig.

or you will be banned again.

you are welcome on the forums mate - but your advertising is not

This is the Standox Blue flip i had my Rover painted

(Max Power feature car Oct 2000 page 62)

standox_blue.thumb.jpg

also £200+ a litre

but the best paint i have ever used, and if i get the Lex ever painted, this is the colour i will use again

As for many of the comments on here, i think some are opinion based on pictures, and some are opinions based on actually seeing the car at Gaydon...so those opinions are well founded

as for cars being different on here...............

i lay down a challenge now to anyone else after JAE to bring it on........."its only a Toyota in a posh frock"...true

i find it funny that some of the recent members to join, have come from another forum, not bad....but dont join someone elses forum to bitch there pride and joys..show respect, this is our home

take your shoes off...make yourself welcome, but be friendly.

mat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links