• Sundays
  3. 3. Do you prefer a different month?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • Never because I don't care about life

3 days to go ....weather looks good for Saturday...:o))))))

We are in a pub so if wethers bad, can't go wrong! :whistling:

LOL but not so good for going out on 'ISF Rides' :winky:

47.25 Hours and counting.

So what exactly is the beast Project or shouldn't I ask?

<Edit> - i just saw it is a link to a post but the photos are not showing for some reason? or is it just my PC? - other photos in posts show OK...maybe the Beast is having some super power over my PC ??

Lol - we'll have the Brute and the Beast on Saturday :D

<Edit> - i just saw it is a link to a post but the photos are not showing for some reason? or is it just my PC? - other photos in posts show OK...maybe the Beast is having some super power over my PC ??

Well put it this way .... Jason will get very wet if it rains :whistling:

2884_191420770472_587840472_6555345_235547_n.jpg

Hahaha My little Beast won't be there on Sunday unfortunately as its not built yet, plus then it needs the IVA test. Plus with the weather we are having at the moment its not the best vehicle to use :lol:

Well put it this way .... Jason will get very wet if it rains :whistling:

2884_191420770472_587840472_6555345_235547_n.jpg

It looks so stubby in that picture! Has a PHAT A$$ now :D :D

Meeting at 1pm Saturday.

Weather Forecast for Saurday in S'ton:

Dry if a little cover castin the morning. Rain begins at 1pm

:tsktsk: Bugger !!!

Well, for those who didn't make the meet I can honestly say you missed a treat!!!

The topless jelly wrestling went down a storm, despite Steve's obvious flaunting of the rules by wearing a full mankini!! (Sorry the photo's were withheld by the developers on the grounds of poor taste) :crybaby: and the car park looked great- literally overflowing with Lexi !!

See you all at JAE....

Well, for those who didn't make the meet I can honestly say you missed a treat!!!

The topless jelly wrestling went down a storm, despite Steve's obvious flaunting of the rules by wearing a full mankini!! (Sorry the photo's were withheld by the developers on the grounds of poor taste) :crybaby: and the car park looked great- literally overflowing with Lexi !!

See you all at JAE....

Aww come on you can't not put pics up :whistling::sick::lol:

See you all at JAE....

HAHAHA Legend! Can't believe he was wearing that Mankini, he said he was just popping to the bar for a drink and he came out wearing it!

and thanks for the smoke sceen when you left, i almost chocked to death! :whistling:

Well consider yourself lucky....later that day I discovered that the ISF can actually "drive" through the gears whilst at a standstill. The burnout you got was just 1st gear - I managed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and into 4th gear later and the smoke was truly immense!!!

The feat will not be repeated now for quite some time (approx 5000 miles) as i now have four new boots (and wheels - thank you Lexus GB) so best keep the burnouts to well....zero!!! – it was funny looking at the old wheels - quite "scrubbed" ! :whistling:

Unfortunately I asked for the photos but apparently they have been sent to MI5 for further analysis!!! :crybaby: