Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

i see where your coming from bazza and what's done is done, but maybe a little less dicatatorial attitude is perhaps what is/was needed?? i think the reason this snowballed how it did is from responses you made that perhaps were out of character for yourself??

i dunno mate, you've always been a helpful chap and never really got into any sort of bickering that i recall anyway - and maybe its just how this thread has taken shape that's caused some responses from people??

you are the most active moderator on here, and im sure there's a lot of stuff done behind the scenes that people don't really appreciate or are unaware of. its a community after all and i guess the pack attitude makes individuals want answers (whether one thinks it concerns them or not), as i'm sure you appreciate how fond of wozza many are. i guess maybe the initial outburst of posts was the fact a lot of people were not even aware of his removal from mod status?? rightly or wrongly i think something like that should be made public knowledge, just like when a member is banned i have noted in the past that their ban is publicised in a thread.

my 2p worth and i wholeheartedly agree that this thread has run its course. lets all try to get back to the friendly community that LOC strives itself on being ;) :)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thanks to everyone who gave their opinion on how to run a forum and its moderators

once again i say please feel free to start your own forum and run it how you see fit

if you believe that it is ok to be rude to someone and not expect the same back, then you need to wake up,

if you believe you have the right to come on this forum and start dictating how it should be run, then i have a suprise for you

the Wozza issue is over, at the end of the day Wozza was deemed unsuitable, please accept that

it is now over

time to move on

evry time you post something up it seems like a dig i mearly stated that there seems to be some irregularity in what a moderator can and cannot do evrything you have said wozza has done in the past you have done at some point either in this thread or not

what is the suprise for me a ban for stating my opinion

did i say you should be out ?

did i say that i am law what i say goes and dictate the forum should change no i mearly made a suggestion one to which if there was nothing to hide the mods would surely welcome the inputs from other members, but your behaviour 2wrds my posts and others clearly dictates to us that if we dont like something to shut up and get stuffed.

we have a right to voice our opinions and to be frank you are basicly telling members to leave the forum if they have objections to your posting and your rules as a mod

isnt that why wozza was revoked for laying down his own rules (apparently)

are you saying Barrie that we cannot make suggestions to they way the club is run?

are you saying that we as club members have no controll over who mods are and are not ?

are you saying that you have to be part of the mod team to have avoice?

after all you did say the mods are the back bone of the forum which i feel is wrong as do quite a few other memebrs i think you will find from reading the post again....

This matter was going to be closes untill you came out with that outburst Bazza,

Its clear and in my opinion you are not fit to be a mod thats my op and im entitled to it, so please dont question it.

I will be writing a PM to Steve this evening, mentioning that you have done the same as some as the accusations put against Wozza.

Also commenting on this very thread (unless its deleted) on how you acted as a Mod.

Anyone who would like to support me please PM me, this is not a witch hunt Bazza against you its just similiar to what was done to Wozza

I am closing this thread. it is not constructive for LOC whatsoever. Everyone has had their say and aired their smalls.

If anyone wishes to give me their views on how moderators should be chosen then I will promise to take a look and consider how we choose mods in the future. I will not tolerate comments by attacking staff members or club staff or putting the place down as a whole. I prefer one on one chat about it in a civilised manner. If you cannot approach it the proper way then we will NOT take on board your views.

By the way no one has ever approached me on giving their opinion, so no one should really post it here if we do not even know whats bothering you. my Pm inbox is open. (i am busy working at the mo but will always try and find time)

I cannot comment about wozza at this moment. I have been very busy at work and i need to catch up on issues.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links