Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

Mr Wozza is fine he has just been a little pre occupied with some other things that have been going on he has been keeping an eye out and im sure he will start poosting again very soon

he still has the lex thats not going anywhere lol

Yer its a bit more deep than this, he was accused of something on LOC, stripped of his mod title with little evidence being brought forward when he asked what he had been accused of :o

I for one hope he will come back, as he says things as they are :winky: he did lots for the club, using his own time and expense :o and was just getting the ace cafe meets going :D

please dont make accusations without knowing the whole story

What accusations am i making Bazza ? when someone is accused of something by someone (as Wozza was) all he asked you for,was links/evidence to what you said he had done, not to much to ask for i think ? as this was part of him having his mod taken away from him, and may of been some help to Wozza in the future, if he is going to be a mod on any other web sites, to see where he went wrong, if at all. As far as i know, this has not been given ?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not speaking out for the admins/management etc but we all know they have the rights to reserve any information, if they feel it doesn't concern us or there's nothing to disscus. If DJ wozza does have something to say he would have said it i'm sure.

Im sure he will in due time come on here and share all

but his freinds have herad it direct that he has not yet been given a reason to why he was stripped down when he approaced the subject he was told there not going into it or something along those lines....

so maybe its now upto the remaining mods to speak out as to this if they do not want to share sensetive information that is fine but a reason all the same would be nice

im not trying to stir up stuff but would be ncie if things like this dont happen in the future maybe a seperarte thread when something like a mod removal is undertaken so that things are not left to whispers

what does every one else think ?

agreed, thats all i ask for

Mr Wozza is fine he has just been a little pre occupied with some other things that have been going on he has been keeping an eye out and im sure he will start poosting again very soon

Yer its a bit more deep than this, he was accused of something on LOC, stripped of his mod title with little evidence being brought forward when he asked what he had been accused of :o

I for one hope he will come back, as he says things as they are :winky: he did lots for the club, using his own time and expense :o and was just getting the ace cafe meets going :D

What accusations am i making Bazza ? when someone is accused of something by someone (as Wozza was) all he asked you for,was links/evidence to what you said he had done, not to much to ask for i think ? as this was part of him having his mod taken away from him, and may of been some help to Wozza in the future, if he is going to be a mod on any other web sites, to see where he went wrong, if at all. As far as i know, this has not been given ?

you are accusing LOC of accusing wozza of something, then presuming that this is why his moderator status was revoked

as i said you do not know the whole story, so please keep your nose out of it !

if the reason Wozza has not been posting of late is the fact that he has some personal problems, then i wholeheartedly wish him the best and hope that his problems are quickly resolved

if the reasons are LOC related then he is free to discuss them here or privately with me or with who he chooses

what i do know is that Wozza is big enough and brave enough to fight his own battles and doesnt need the LOC salvation army doing it for him !

you are accusing LOC of accusing wozza of something, then presuming that this is why his moderator status was revoked

if the reason Wozza has not been posting of late is the fact that he has some personal problems, then i wholeheartedly wish him the best and hope that his problems are quickly resolved

if the reasons are LOC related then he is free to discuss them here or privately with me or with who he chooses

what i do know is that Wozza is big enough and brave enough to fight his own battles and doesnt need the LOC salvation army doing it for him !

Bazza

so if our presuptions as you ahve put it are incorrect any chance of clearing them up so we can move on and get back to a happy club ?

All we have asked is why his status was revoked all of a sudden none of us like chinese whispers but the club is not happy to tell us

that is LOC's choice

As for the LOC salvation army we are all family on here not the salvation army. we look after our own as im sure the mods look after there own or so we thought

Rabs

Salvation army??? Its called "concern" and "clarification"

sorry but its simple

Salvation army??? Its called "concern" and "clarification"

sorry but its simple

Apparently its not because we dont have the full story :whistling: nor from the way this seems to be heading will ever get i just feel for wozza as he doesnt even know the full story so what hope do we have if as you put it clarification is not allowed buy the powers above lol

doesnt need the LOC salvation army doing it for him !

Worked for you when you was banned and came crawling back or have you forgotten such little details ... :whistling:

Anyway..........I'm sure Wozza will respond when he feels he needs too.

Gord dont upset the staff coz you know what happens :shutit: .....people have gone missing for good :lol:

i think its a case of people knowing to much of whats going on behind the scenes if you know what i mean rabs :whistling:

well i wish i did but i now know as much as every one else on here through what i have posted, its the real behind the scences that no 1 dares ask about its like the harry potter chamber of secrets lol

Rabs

Bazza

so if our presuptions as you ahve put it are incorrect any chance of clearing them up so we can move on and get back to a happy club ?

All we have asked is why his status was revoked all of a sudden none of us like chinese whispers but the club is not happy to tell us

that is LOC's choice

As for the LOC salvation army we are all family on here not the salvation army. we look after our own as im sure the mods look after there own or so we thought

Rabs

why should i clear up your presumtions ?, make it easy on yourself and stop presuming things

the private details will not be discussed with anyone other than Wozza

to put the record straight:

the moderators had nothing to do with any decisions made

the revoking of moderator status was not sudden, but was discussed over a lengthy period, obviously the final action was

"looking after your own" is not being family, especially when you exclude part of it, the moderators are the backbone of LOC, perhaps you should reevaluate your meaning of "family"

I have seen what YOU sent to Wozza about why his moderator status was revoked :winky:

And having seen this, and other reply's YOU sent to Wozza, he has not had any evidence of YOUR accusations.

So im NOT presuming anything at all Bazza

I have seen what YOU sent to Wozza about why his moderator status was revoked :winky:

And having seen this, and other reply's YOU sent to Wozza, he has not had any evidence of YOUR accusations.

it would be good to see these, but il assume we wont be aloud

Bazza your absolutly right the mods are the back bone of this family just like parents but we dont have to get on with them there still family though(not saying i dont get on with the mods) suspect im now in bad books for standing up and speaking but hey im over it now

does this mean i wont get a christmass card from the family this year :lol:

Worked for you when you was banned and came crawling back or have you forgotten such little details ... :whistling:

Gord dont upset the staff coz you know what happens :shutit: .....people have gone missing for good :lol:

i guess it has slipped my memory, perhaps you could remind me

or if they get posted on here you will have to get in quick before the big brother removes them lol

Bazza your absolutly right the mods are the back bone of this family just like parents but we dont have to get on with them there still family though(not saying i dont get on with the mods) suspect im now in bad books for standing up and speaking but hey im over it now

no the moderators are not like parents

they are the same as me and you, and every member

i applaud anyone who stands up and speaks, but only if they have all the facts and all of those facts are correct

no offence Bazza, but thats just asking for it

i applaud anyone who stands up and speaks, but only if they have all the facts and all of those facts are correct

the facts ive seen so far, is that its clear that LOC have not provided adequate reasons for Wozza being stripped of his mod role.

Can I ask a question?

Was the reason, Wozza's choice or LOC's?

I don't have any intentions of upsetting anyone Pete :D

Yer where did Besty go :o

good i am glad you have seen them, now go back and read them !

tell me exactly where I accuse him of anything

Well you prob right, if you send me your email, this is the only way you going to find out mate

no offence Bazza, but thats just asking for it

asking for what ? i have nothing to hide

if pete wants to spout stuff about things he know nothing about then let him proove them

the facts ive seen so far, is that its clear that LOC have not provided adequate reasons for Wozza being stripped of his mod role.

Can I ask a question?

Was the reason, Wozza's choice or LOC's?

it was LOC's decision

the reasons have been provided to Wozza

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links