I'm 95% in by the way

here you go mate

Plank and Leggit

Tamworth Rd

Long Eaton,

Nottingham,

NG10 3AD

0115 972 1515

be nice to meet you matey, hope you can make it.

rob

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a address or post code for my Tom Tom ?? please

I'm 95% in by the way

here you go mate

Plank and Leggit

Tamworth Rd

Long Eaton,

Nottingham,

NG10 3AD

0115 972 1515

be nice to meet you matey, hope you can make it.

rob

What date will this meet happen i know you said your getting pics made i could possibly get a vid done ill be able to edit it and stuff to make it something like that youtube lexus meet vid from america... What you think???

• 2 weeks later...

I might pop over in the Golf :D

Have I missed something mate ??

Why would you be in a Golf :lol:

Dose anyone know any good hotels near by, we will be spending the night.

But not decided yet if it will be driving down on Sat then getting a room for the night.

Or coming down on Sunday and driving home on the Monday

Ok put the post code into the sat nav and its a 456 mile drive down for me :driving::rolleyes:

Dose anyone know of a hotel near by ??

And do we have a list of names that are going to be there ??

Ok put the post code into the sat nav and its a 456 mile drive down for me :driving::rolleyes:

There is the hotel at East Midlands Airport too mate, will try and find a postcode for you as its only up the road from the meet :)

Edit, heres the details of the hotel mate Thistle Hotel link!

Thistle East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2SH

Phone: UK 0871 376 9015 / Int +44 870 333 9132 Fax: UK 0871 376 9115 / Int +44 870 333 9232

Email: eastmidlandsairport@thistle.co.uk

Its just up the road from the meet and quite a nice place :)

There is the hotel at East Midlands Airport too mate, will try and find a postcode for you as its only up the road from the meet :)

Not sure yet mate, but might be staying near Manchester and having a few Stellas :whistling: :winky:

Not sure yet mate, but might be staying near Manchester and having a few Stellas :whistling: :winky:

Ahhh that would be Hotel deGord then :lol: cant believe i'm missing your trip down mate? But i will hopefully be on a beach by then :tomato:

the german bit lol is that the car park at the front away from the JAP bit at the back :P

do we have any confirmed numbers yet ...

Rabs

Start list, please add you name if you coming to this meet :D

Rabs

Wozza

Gord poss Steve from Charlesworth

Chris s

Mr Mole & Mrs Mole & cake's

Stav

I really wanted to make this, but it's doubtful I'll be able to (though still hoping !) since I'm stuck with a crappy Yaris which (after today's experience) isn't a lot of fun for pounding up and down the motorway, and I'm already going to Japfest on the day before :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links