Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cream Interior

OK, there's gotta be other peeps out there who are struggling with a cream interior. I'm sure it looked lovely when the car was new, but after a couple of owners, one of whom smoked, mine looks like crap. I would have liked a black interior, to match the outside of my car, but trying to locate one from either a breakers yard or eBay is a painful process, and fitting it is probably even more painful.

Which leaves me with only one option. To make the cream look as good as I can get it. I've tried car upholstery cleaners with zero effect - since it's really the upholstery, ecsaine, which lets everything else down badly. Has anyone had any experience getting stains out of this material?

I'm only after a half leather black interior. Where do you suggest I look, because I've had no luck so far. Is there any instructions as to how to replace an interior? I wouldn't really consider reupholstering because it still leaves you with cream plastic, leather etc.

heres an other black half leather interior for sale inc carpets and center console

Ormi mate, just seen your profile pic, do you live on a hill or is that photo shop!?! LOL!

Fitting new interior is easy as pie, get it done. Took me a couple of hours and that includes all the wiring that you would have to do! :)

heres an other black half leather interior for sale inc carpets and center console

Ormi mate, just seen your profile pic, do you live on a hill or is that photo shop!?! LOL!

Fitting new interior is easy as pie, get it done. Took me a couple of hours and that includes all the wiring that you would have to do! :)

lol ye i stay on a steep hill.nightmare in the snow!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links