Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200/is300 Wiring Diagrams

Not sure if this has been posted up here before, but I got hold of a wiring diagram .pdf file so I have uploaded it to my server and made it available to download for anyone who wants it. It is approx. 83mb, but is quite good. Click Here to download ZIP file

Hope this helps someone. :winky:

Nick

• 2 months later...
Not sure if this has been posted up here before, but I got hold of a wiring diagram .pdf file so I have uploaded it to my server and made it available to download for anyone who wants it. It is approx. 83mb, but is quite good. Click Here to download ZIP file

Hope this helps someone. :winky:

Nick

Many thanks, do you know what the inner circuit of a kick panel is? I think that my tail relay is sticking but I'm not quite sure where it is

Many thanks, do you know what the inner circuit of a kick panel is? I think that my tail relay is sticking but I'm not quite sure where it is

The tail light relay is on the *back* of the driver's side fuse box circuit board. So you need to take off the cover of the kick panel in that area, but you also need to take out the circuit board to get to the back of it, I'm afraid.

It's labelled as number 4 on this diagram.

The tail light relay is on the *back* of the driver's side fuse box circuit board. So you need to take off the cover of the kick panel in that area, but you also need to take out the circuit board to get to the back of it, I'm afraid.

It's labelled as number 4 on this diagram.

Thanks, it appears that the relay is working but I have lost both of my rear lights, the number plate lights are still on and I have a suspicion that it is the light failure sensor, you wouldn't happen to know where that is would you?

Thanks, it appears that the relay is working but I have lost both of my rear lights, the number plate lights are still on and I have a suspicion that it is the light failure sensor, you wouldn't happen to know where that is would you?

You sure it's not just that both rear lights have blown ? Or the fuse ? Is the bulb failure light warning lit on the dash ?

You sure it's not just that both rear lights have blown ? Or the fuse ? Is the bulb failure light warning lit on the dash ?

No, the bulbs and fuse are OK. I have spent some time on it today and in the end popped into a Lexus dealer. they confirmed that the lamp failure unit was the reason, it will cost over £200 for a replacement which will take at least 10 days to arrive!!

By the way, the sensor is on the passenger side of the boot, hidden behind a strut.

Many thanks for your help, it was your wiring diagram, pages 210 & 211 which helped me to find the problem, which is very unusual, according to the lexus mechanic who helped me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links