Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloys Being Refurbished

iane230856

I'm having all the alloys on my IS 300 refurbished in a couple of weeks time, taking them to Lepsons in Gillingham as heard lots of good things about them.

Not really sure what finish and colour to go for so would appreciate some of your ideas. The colour of my car is Platinum Ice and the alloys are the 6 spoke 18's

cheers

ian

When I had mine refurbed I had them done in the same silver, but now regret not getting the face polished as I think that would look amazing.

Other than that, on a silver car silver wheels go well, or possibly something a little darker, some sort of light grey or black chrome maybe.......

I'm having all the alloys on my IS 300 refurbished in a couple of weeks time, taking them to Lepsons in Gillingham as heard lots of good things about them.

Not really sure what finish and colour to go for so would appreciate some of your ideas. The colour of my car is Platinum Ice and the alloys are the 6 spoke 18's

cheers

ian

Just had mine done, but not sure about the colour. what d'you think?

post21241118498x.jpg

The big benefit is no more punctures and of course not having to check the tyre pressures any more.

post21241118287.jpg

• 1 month later...

hi,

i only joined the forum a little while back and now own a is200,

was wondering how much refurbs cost?

basicly the alloys are fine just the paint is flaking off, would i be better off getting new alloys?

some advice would be great thanks!!!!

Google PXwheels.

Send them your old/kerbed/pitted alloys and they will send you some nice shiny ones.

• 8 months later...
hi,

i only joined the forum a little while back and now own a is200,

was wondering how much refurbs cost?

basicly the alloys are fine just the paint is flaking off, would i be better off getting new alloys?

some advice would be great thanks!!!!

Google PXwheels.

Send them your old/kerbed/pitted alloys and they will send you some nice shiny ones.

do they have to be like for like alloys? as in same style wheel?

do they have to be like for like alloys? as in same style wheel?

Yes AFAIK, but you're best checking with PXWheels.

• 2 years later...

cheers

ian

Just had mine done, but not sure about the colour. what d'you think?

post21241118498x.jpg

The big benefit is no more punctures and of course not having to check the tyre pressures any more.

post21241118287.jpg

Brilliant - did you not want to go for the railway option and have the ability to travel on UK railway lines? I hear it's becoming very popular !

• 9 months later...

Hi,have you tried 01253 400230 as this is there listed telephone number,although with their reviews now turned off(web site) there is no telling if they are till in business.

Hi,have you tried 01253 400230 as this is there listed telephone number,although with their reviews now turned off(web site) there is no telling if they are till in business.

Thanks tryed that no longer in use just have to look somewhere else would have been ideal swap in that way