Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

95 Ls400 Rear Camber & Toe After Lowering?

gmacrae

Hi guys. My LS400 is sitting quite low on Tein springs and new kyb shocks. My alignment guy says the front's ok but he's run out of adjustment on the rear and cant adjust the camber or toe to where it should be. There is too much negative camber and toe out. Both the camber arm and toe arm are adjusted as far as the cams will go.

We have an idea to effectively shorten the length of the camber arm (safely), but the more you bring the bottom of the wheel in, the more the toe arm pushes the front of the wheel out. So we've come to the conclusion that the best solution is a slightly shorter or adjustable toe arm.

Has anyone dealt with this problem before? I'm betting there is a replacement toyota toe arm that has 5mm(ish) less length. This, plus the minor mods i'll do to the camber arm will solve the problem completely. The car likely has similar suspension design to a bunch of late model toyota/lexus cars (im thinking IS/altezza, supra, GS/aristo etc).

I know there are plenty of lowered LS400's out there these days, more so the mk1 shape but still, has anyone come up with a solution?

Cheers for any input

Gene

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links