Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im Confused ! Whats Special About Special Edition?

Whats special about the Special Edition IS200??

Cant worked it out, which is annoying me.

heres an example, he states that its special because its got full leather but is that it, and i thought that was standard in a 2003 reg?

Ebay item

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes im on about Limited Edition ys, seen that on autotrader, and now I know.

the arm rest does that come as standard on the late 53's aswell alongside the full leathers?

The full leather was added to the IS200 after the LE, it started it all off..........that's an auto that's why it's got an armrest, not sure if the manuals got an armrest, did they?

The full leather was added to the IS200 after the LE, it started it all off..........that's an auto that's why it's got an armrest, not sure if the manuals got an armrest, did they?

hi

mines a 03 se manual and its got a arm rest

wahid

05 had full leather, sat nav, the arm rest, and elec seats on both sides but no oe hid's

My 05 does not have the arm rest, but has a bodykit and 18" alloys.

Oh mine does mine doesnt have the sports kit though I wonder if they were options mines a manual se if it helps

Think some people are getting mixed up with SE and LE (Special Edition) All LE's had full leather and HID's. No SE had HID's (except IS300) but did have full leather on the run out models. All models except S had moonroof and Auto A/C.

Does anyone have pictures of a modded LE?

Ive got an 05 plate IS200 sport with full leather,body kit etc....the car is defo an LE i just think they upgraded a few bits on the LE compared to the standard SE,sport entitlement...

Ive got an 05 plate IS200 sport with full leather,body kit etc....the car is defo an LE i just think they upgraded a few bits on the LE compared to the standard SE,sport entitlement...

But have you got an armrest? :hehe:

But have you got an armrest? :hehe:

NO..!! :lol: .......BUT i want one..... :hehe: :P

dazz32, yours is not an LE! They only came in Kodiak Sky colour. As you said you have a Sport, you can't have a Sport LE. You have full leather as it was made standard on the run out models which yours is. The kits were all options as far as i know, TTE or TRD with optional 18" rims.

Looks nice though :)

NO..!! :lol: .......BUT i want one..... :hehe: :P

Ahhh, didn't think even the last ones came with armrests (if manual) - try some breakers, it might be possible to get one cheap. Or try the US too, I got my pedals from there and didn't cost too much (although the FX rate was better at the time)

dazz32, yours is not an LE! They only came in Kodiak Sky colour. As you said you have a Sport, you can't have a Sport LE. You have full leather as it was made standard on the run out models which yours is. The kits were all options as far as i know, TTE or TRD with optional 18" rims.

Looks nice though :)

I think he was referring to the car in the original link rather than his own (which he knows is a sport :P )

Yep bodykits were options, TRD one was actually a no cost option towards the end :)