Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks mate. No there are any problems with my fuel pump. The Lexus mechanic suggested to change it for precaution. Around 120000km some OEM cars found to have problems with the fuel pump. (Mine has 100000km). Since I have upgraded the car he said to change the fuel pump and fuel filter in order to have a good fuel supply to the engine.

right i see. so when you putting this on a dyno?

Hopefully until the end of this week I will have visited the dyno.

Finally yesterday after spending many hours in the garage to fit the induction kit properly my car was finished and ready to roll around midnight. After some final adjustments that were done on the car I can say that the Lex has totally transformed. It is much quicker and it is much more fun to drive. My only worries for the meantime is the noise from the induction kit. It a bit more that I expected and I do not know also how much my wife will like it. The first question I got from her was how loud it is sound :rolleyes: .

Here are some more photos of yesterday's preparation. I have ordered new silicone hoses to replace all the existing ones and especially the blue one that was painted black. I believe I will have by the end of this week and they will be fitted together with the BOV.

post-27376-1242105939.jpg

post-27376-1242105954.jpg

post-27376-1242106077.jpg

post-27376-1242106115.jpg

post-27376-1242106133.jpg

Looking good congratulations

hope you have lots of fun with the car now :)

Rabs

Thanks a lot, the car is great. The best part is that I managed to fit everything and work eventually. It is the first non uk IS200 with a TTE supercharger together with an induction kit.

Congratulations, well done ! :D

Thanks mate. My HKS BOV arrived today so I will have it on the car soon. Here below is a pic of the Lexus Sport Grille that I also installed on my OEM bumper yesterday afternoon. I also repositioned the horns with the help of the LOC posts :winky: in order to look nicer!

post-27376-1242154028.jpg

Good to see you enjoying you car now mate :D

Thank you again mate, I wouldn't enjoy my car now if you hadn't helped me!

bet your loving it mate. Thanks Gord for helping me aswell.

You are both very welcome lads, and thanks for the thanks (i know you have sent pm's) it really nice to be able to help and get thanks, most don't you know :D

Now go have some fun with your cars hope to meet you both one day :D

You are both very welcome lads, and thanks for the thanks (i know you have sent pm's) it really nice to be able to help and get thanks, most don't you know :D

Now go have some fun with your cars hope to meet you both one day :D

cant have fun with the car at the moment as it needs a new engine.

I fitted temporarily a mechanical pressure gauge and the reading that i get is 0.2bar at full boost. What is the actual boost for the TTE SC? Is it 0.3bar? I have tightened the SC belt and I will get a new one tomorrow. Do you have any other suggestions to propuse?

0.3 bar mate, yes.

check all the hose clips are tight, esp the ones by the intercooler.

did you fit the throttle inlet rubber seal?

yes i did. i think te gauge i borrowed from my mate is faulty. i blow throw the hose pipe and the indicator did not go to 0. i will fit another gauge tomorrow

let us know how you get on. i thought it was going on the dyno once you get it fitted?

Yes it will go to the dyno as I said once I have all the part I have ordered on the car. The mechanics are doing the last adjustments at the time being!