Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

From what car bud?? Reason im asking is I am going 160mm pulley and greddy ultimate and I am wondering if the injectors I have are up to the job. They are 250cc I believe, but I want to be on the safe side and not run lean.

Cheers Pete

Hi, if you are going to fit a 160mm pulley then 250cc will not be enough for the power you are aiming. You need at least 330cc. Go for the brown injectors from the USA 2zzge or the ones i have. They are from a 2.4 RAV4.

• 4 months later...

The OEM gerabox mount was replaced by the TRD. After 140000 km the OEM rubber mount of the gearbox looked that it needed to be replaced with a new one. The new gearbox mount is listed in the TRD list that fits only the Altezza-SXE10 models but it fits ok on the IS200 series with no modifications. Straight swap.

2z51ude.jpg

2j32xhe.jpg

2ugewj9.jpg

After fitment there was no vibration in the cabin and during gear changes the small kicks that existed with the OEM mount had dissapeared. I also had the feeling that the gears change better now, but that could be only my impression.